Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
Kimberle
WL Vet

John and Kevin, you will love Tahiti. (a few more pic's added)

We spend Christmas in Tahiti a couple years ago. Bora Bora is the most beautiful place I've ever been. I'm going to try and upload a few photo's, I hope it works!

This is from our Bora Bora resort. From the photo bottom to top, it's the hottub, pool, ocean. We were in one of the over water bungalows, wwwaayyy out at the end.

One of the beaches at our Bora Bora resort. If it looks familiar, Macy's shot their spring campaign there shortly after we left.

Another beach view from Bora Bora.

In order to catch our early morning flight, we stayed in Papeete one night. This was from our ocean view balcony. Look close and you can see the line of the infinity pool and ocean.

We also stayed in Moorea. The popular items to purchase are black pearls. Buy them in the man island of Tahiti. Papeete is the capital. The further out you get, the more expensive the pearls (or any merchandise). The Tahitian people are so warm and welcoming. They pride themselves on hospitality. Tipping is not expected. When we wanted to go out for dinner, the resort would arrange for the restaurant to pick us up and take us back.

I'd be happy to answer questions or share more photos.

Manuia!
Sept 04 CR 14th fl Concierge Aug 06 Royal Pacific, Club Level Aug 07 AKL, Club Level Aug 08, POR Aug 09 Beach Club Dec 10, Xmas in Tahiti Aug 11, WL Aug 12, Hawaii Apr 13, BC July 14, HRH, CR-MK Club Level

Last edited by Kimberle; 01-23-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Kimberle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: