Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #91
momplus3
Mouseketeer

We are currently booked 12/1-12/8 at POFQ with deluxe dining! If the right PIN comed our way, we would love to upgrade to Poly!

Add me to the wait list!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #92
tinkbyday
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjsatc86 View Post
Hi all! My wife, our 4 month old newborn (at the time), my best friend, and I are going to be staying at Beach Club Villas 12/1-12/11. This will be my wife's first time at disney world. My best friend used to be an intern at disney and I have been to the world a couple of times. Looking forward to talking with everybody and maybe getting a discount. I have been reading the disboards forums for months and I am active on cruisecritic.com but this is my first post over here at disboards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear13 View Post
can you add me please? 12/11 - 12/18 Thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammyJudy View Post
We are going to POFQ either 11/30-12/7 or 12/7-12/14. We will have 2 or 3 rooms...3 generation trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktrask View Post
We are going Dec 3-10. Haven't booked yet, but planning to in March. We haven't been in 5 years, so when I started pricing last year I got 2 pin codes. We didn't use them because we had no plans to go in 2012. I'm really hoping we get one this year, or a discount comes out like the spring one.

We are planning on getting DDP, so if we could get that for free or upgrade resorts for the same net price that would be amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkyCheeks View Post
We're going 12/7 through 12/14 at the Contemporary. Definitely hoping for a discount!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momplus3 View Post
We are currently booked 12/1-12/8 at POFQ with deluxe dining! If the right PIN comed our way, we would love to upgrade to Poly!

Add me to the wait list!

Dec 09 YC CL Jan 09 YC Apr '08 WL and POR Jan '07 BWI Nov '05 Swan Oct '03 CBR
tinkbyday is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #93
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORinaZ28 View Post
We are currently booked for Nov29-Dec6.

We got a 40% PIN off last year and are looking for that again!
That would be nice if that does happen. We are also booked for the same dates as you are.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
goofy4prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #94
juljas
Earning My Ears

We're booked - 12/01 to 12/11 at Beachclub Villas. First trip!

I used Dsiney Reservations and I asked for a room only quote/reservation..however from reading these forums I'm guessing this isn't what I got..I paid a $200 deposit and the guy on the phone told me I could use discounts if they came out no problems..nothing else on my reservation, just the room..reservation number is 8 numbers/letters long..so this is a package? even though I never asked for a package and there is nothing on the reservation except the room?

Very confusing
juljas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:05 AM   #95
DisneyATlast
Mouseketeer

Is a pin code 3 letters/digits?

I signed up on the Disney World main site where you can book packages the same day I registered for this site (two weeks ago?) and ordered a Disney CD trip planning guide. Then, about a week ago I requested a quote through some service with a lady named Sue? I got the quote a few days ago, but never responded. Now, tonight I just got an email from "disneydestinations" address that says book now or call XXX-XXX-XXXX and be sure to mention code XXX.

Is that a pin?
DisneyATlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:35 AM   #96
mlamanna1701
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by juljas

I used Dsiney Reservations and I asked for a room only quote/reservation..however from reading these forums I'm guessing this isn't what I got..I paid a $200 deposit and the guy on the phone told me I could use discounts if they came out no problems..nothing else on my reservation, just the room..reservation number is 8 numbers/letters long..so this is a package? even though I never asked for a package and there is nothing on the reservation except the room?

Very confusing
Sounds like you booked a package. A room only reservation number is much longer. And you would have to give a deposit of one night stay. I would call back to verify what you have.
mlamanna1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:38 AM   #97
mlamanna1701
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyATlast

I signed up on the Disney World main site where you can book packages the same day I registered for this site (two weeks ago?) and ordered a Disney CD trip planning guide. Then, about a week ago I requested a quote through some service with a lady named Sue? I got the quote a few days ago, but never responded. Now, tonight I just got an email from "disneydestinations" address that says book now or call XXX-XXX-XXXX and be sure to mention code XXX.

Is that a pin?
I don't remember whether it will actually say pin code. At times WDW sends out promotion codes for "discount offer" but it isn't a discount after all. The pricing ends up being the same as if you booked without. I would price your trip without the code and call back and price it with the code.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:48 AM   #98
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyATlast View Post

Is that a pin?
It is probably a promotion code as any pin I have received was much longer.
What is the promotion in the email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlamanna1701 View Post
Sounds like you booked a package. A room only reservation number is much longer. And you would have to give a deposit of one night stay. I would call back to verify what you have.
Agreed.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #99
DisneyATlast
Mouseketeer

It says on stays Dec. 1 - Dec. 12 stay at a value resort for $113 a night, moderate $181, or deluxe $316

The email also said, "Since you're thinking about staying in December.." which they could only know from the offers I saved or the travel agent I had give me a quote.

It's not a bad deal, but nothing wonderful either since the value rooms were about $130 anytime.

I didn't know if the code would add something else, but I'm guessing not...
DisneyATlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #100
eeyore29
DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

Location: Mount Wannahockaloogie (a small mountain town near Allentown, PA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyATlast View Post
It says on stays Dec. 1 - Dec. 12 stay at a value resort for $113 a night, moderate $181, or deluxe $316

The email also said, "Since you're thinking about staying in December.." which they could only know from the offers I saved or the travel agent I had give me a quote.

It's not a bad deal, but nothing wonderful either since the value rooms were about $130 anytime.

That's awesome you got an email already! I used to save offers all the time & get emails, too. But now with the new website, how do you save offers?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #101
Trollingforthimbles
Mouseketeer

December 1st -7th for us.

Anyone have any discount/code/pin offer news?
Trollingforthimbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #102
mlamanna1701
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyATlast

I would double check the regular rates for the time you are planning on going and for the exact hotel you want. I checked the pricing for a value resort for those dates, and at the All Star Music, it would cost $98/night for Sun-Thurs and $118/night for Fri & Sat for a Std Room. Perhaps the resort you are looking at is higher, but make sure you are actually getting a discount. Good luck and hope you have a great stay.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #103
Bete
DIS Veteran

I'm in to join and hope for a discount. Would especially like free dining.
Bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #104
tinkbyday
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy4prez View Post
That would be nice if that does happen. We are also booked for the same dates as you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juljas View Post

Very confusing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollingforthimbles View Post
December 1st -7th for us.

Anyone have any discount/code/pin offer news?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bete View Post
I'm in to join and hope for a discount. Would especially like free dining.
Thanks for joining in!

Dec 09 YC CL Jan 09 YC Apr '08 WL and POR Jan '07 BWI Nov '05 Swan Oct '03 CBR
tinkbyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #105
Tinker Pam
Stalker of the Whisperer

We are hoping for Free Dining Dec 3-10.

It will be the first trip for my DD and her soon to be fiance'

Tinker Pam is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: