Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promotion: Limited Time Magic
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
dbug209
Mouseketeer

Discounts/bounce back/free dining Questions

Hi all, we have been to disney twice before but rented points each time. We arent going back until 2014 and i am pretty sure I will be booking threw disney. How do I know if I would qualify for a discount, when is free dinning usually and what is a bounce back? Any info will be appreciated. Any $$ saved will be great also. Thanks everyone!

DH ME DD

Taking 2013 off from a big vacay
We will be going back to THE WORLD in Nov 2014!
dbug209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #2
Liliesinthevalley
Earning My Ears

As far as discounts, most are listed on the Walt Disney World site (or you can view some on the DIS site as well). If you call WDW, and agent can tell you if a pin code is attached to your name for a special discount.

I participated in FD for the first time last fall and the promotion was released late May (may have been early June). I am not certain of other FD promotions through the year.

Bounce back is an offer that is in your Disney hotel room. Anytime prior to checking out, you can book a special offer for the dates listed on the flier. I really wish I had booked last year but I wasn't solid on plans at that time. Lesson learned.

Hope this helps a bit!

Me Lexi (RIP): Gracie:

Liliesinthevalley is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #3
mcj79
Spring time trip to Disney!

So, how good are these bounce back offers?? Do they give you more then one date to pick from?? Do they give you different offers over your trip or is it just one offer left on the table at some point during your stay..??

I have not been to Disney in over 15 years! This trip my lovely wife and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary and her B-day!
This will be my wife's 1st trip ever to Disney World! We will be there for her B-Day!!
Two ladies ready for some awesome Disney Magic!
mcj79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:12 AM   #4
iheartjuppy
Mouseketeer

In my experience, there has been an offer in the room, and it did not change during my stay. I'm not sure if all resorts or levels have the same offers at the same time? We have only stayed at Deluxe resorts, once in concierge level, and the offers were for a time span and a set % off room rates OR free dining (different offers on different trips, I didn't see both on one trip). Others may have seen other offers? The bounce back dates never worked for us - we travel march-may and the BBs were aug-oct if I'm remembering correctly. We haven't been since 2011 so things may have changed. I can repost after our may trip!
iheartjuppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: