Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
jessadavis
Earning My Ears

Finally, my first post!

According to my profile, I've been a DIS member for almost a year now and this is my very first post. I really just like to read what others have to say and the answers to the questions that I have.

I've been to Disney maybe 5 times in my life; most recently last year, in March. That's when I found the DISboards and I've been hooked ever since - to Disney and to the boards! The visit in March really made me realize how much I love Disney and want to go at least once a year forever. I live in Michigan so it's a bit of a hike to Orlando.

After the March trip, my family and I decided that we would go back again in 2014 when the new Fantasyland was done. Well ... in November, my mom received a free dining PIN and casually said, let's do it! (My parents came with us in March and the reservations were under my mom's name so she got the PIN.) So when she said let's do it! that was all that it took! I looked online at the deals and booked a package that same week. We will be in WDW the end of February - beginning of March. My parents are not coming this time because my mom is going to visit her sister. They do want to go in 2014 as we planned before and I'm sure we will be going again then too. Yay!

Now that I got this post out of the way, I'm going to actually do some posting of my own. Sometimes when I read posts, I want to say something and don't because I don't want it to be my first post - I'm weird like that! So now I'm off!

Have a magical day!!
jessadavis is offline   Reply With Quote