Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
Disney Blues
Mouseketeer

It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find one that loves Disney as much

It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me... I'm 32, Male, was asked if I was Aladdin by a little girl at Disneyworld, it was cute. I'm in Jersey if any of you Disney Princess' wants to chat.... I'm still trying to get a perfect fit on this glass slipper I found, hahaha and I just wanted to say that I want River Country back.....I loving staying at the cabins in FW.
Message ME, I'll give you my facebook page
Disney Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
PALionKingfan
Mouseketeer

I agree, meeting women is easy. It's meeting a good one that is difficult. I'm a 32 year old male and the only thing I can't stand is a smoker. If anyone wants to chat feel free to send me a message.
PALionKingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

Im a single girl from pa who is looking for her prince. Can't seem to find someone who has the same love of Disney as i do!
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld
goofyfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
FLDisneyCouple
Earning My Ears

Yea it's really difficult finding guys who love Disney. I found my fiance so i'm all set now. But me and my fiance both would love to meet other people who love disney as much as we do!
FLDisneyCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #5
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Blues View Post
It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me... I'm 32, Male, was asked if I was Aladdin by a little girl at Disneyworld, it was cute. I'm in Jersey if any of you Disney Princess' wants to chat.... I'm still trying to get a perfect fit on this glass slipper I found, hahaha and I just wanted to say that I want River Country back.....I loving staying at the cabins in FW.
Message ME, I'll give you my facebook page
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALionKingfan View Post
I agree, meeting women is easy. It's meeting a good one that is difficult. I'm a 32 year old male and the only thing I can't stand is a smoker. If anyone wants to chat feel free to send me a message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment View Post
Im a single girl from pa who is looking for her prince. Can't seem to find someone who has the same love of Disney as i do!
Try coming over to the SSC social club thread. There is a lot of fun people who post on that thread. I also know that there are some more serious relationships that have happened because of these boards. Good luck.

ctnurse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
disneypryncess
DIS Veteran

hi

I agree....finding a guy that loves Disney as much as I do is proving to be a little difficult.....I'm from NJ....38 & single.
Hopefully, he is out there somewhere...or on here, reads this & leaps into action!! hehe

Good Luck, everyone!
2008-Poly & DCL Wonder & Uni Hard Rock, Royal Pac
2007-DCL Magic, 2006-AKL & Pop
2005-WL, 2004-Cont, 2003-CS & ASMu
2002-BC, 2001-POR, Uni Portofino Bay & Hard Rock
2000-Poly, 1999-POFQ
1998-Disney Institute, 1997-ASSp, 1996-CBR
disneypryncess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
Irishman
Earning My Ears

Single father.Age 45...( feel 25 yrs old)..Heading to Fl.in Feb.Starting in Miami to take care of some family business.Then Heading to Disney.Solo.Staying in side the park with my timeshare.( bus rides instead of driving)...looking forward to heading to epcot.( I have never been)...Then traveling over to Universal Orlando....Hoping the weather is warm.Tired of the cold here in the east already....
Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #8
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

I'm a 25-year old male. It's kinda hard to make women understand your love of Disney. I think it's easier for women to make a guy fall in love with Disney then a male male a female fall in love.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #9
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
I'm a 25-year old male. It's kinda hard to make women understand your love of Disney. I think it's easier for women to make a guy fall in love with Disney then a male make a female fall in love.
hmmmm....I don't know about that Josh...I think most women have the idea of being a princess in their head so showing them Disney and the magic that goes along with it, I think it's easier to sway a woman than a man. for a guy, it all depends on what you show them. if they want to do the thrill thing pick a rollercoaster or ToT, if they're into adventure, Star Wars or Indiana Jones, if they like to eat...the list goes on! I also think it's when you show them as well. if you are trying to sway your SO to the Disney side, don't take them in the middle of spring or summer break when every kid in the world is there. pick a better time like the beginning of F&W

NJDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #10
Pumbaa7287
I am the great Stone Dragon!
You may ask why someone would want to inflict that kind of pain on themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDiva View Post
hmmmm....I don't know about that Josh...I think most women have the idea of being a princess in their head so showing them Disney and the magic that goes along with it, I think it's easier to sway a woman than a man. for a guy, it all depends on what you show them. if they want to do the thrill thing pick a rollercoaster or ToT, if they're into adventure, Star Wars or Indiana Jones, if they like to eat...the list goes on! I also think it's when you show them as well. if you are trying to sway your SO to the Disney side, don't take them in the middle of spring or summer break when every kid in the world is there. pick a better time like the beginning of F&W
Or Star Wars Weekends

Kungaloosh!

Oh the places you'll go:
Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Old Key West, Wilderness Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Resort, Saratoga Springs, All-Star Movies, Pop Century

And miles to go before I sleep:
Boardwalk Inn, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Yacht Club, All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Art of Animation

10 down, 8 to go!
Pumbaa7287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
brandi24
Earning My Ears

It's hard to meet a guy who likes disney world as much as me...
brandi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #12
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi24
It's hard to meet a guy who likes disney world as much as me...
Agreed
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld
goofyfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa7287 View Post
Or Star Wars Weekends
absolutely!!! you need to know what they like and use that as the selling point!!

NJDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #14
Melodious
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Blues View Post
It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me...
I'm pretty sure there are twice as many single women on here than men
Old 01-11-2013, 01:20 AM   #15
abekennedy
Earning My Ears

I'm in NJ, too!
abekennedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: