Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #16
skelfbsfb
DIS Veteran

Hope it's rolled out when we go in July.

2003:Quality Inn Plaza 2004:Howard Johnston 2005:Sheraton 2006:Port Orleans Riverside 2007:Animal Kingdom Lodge 2008:BWV & OKW 2009:BWV & Vero Beach, RPH 2010:VILLA & HRH & BWV 2011:BWV & Vero Beach & HRH 2012:Vero Beach & OKW & BWV & HRH 2013:OKW & HRH & BWV 2014:OKW & BWV Mortgage free 2015:
skelfbsfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #17
Ciorsdah
Mouseketeer

I am looking forward to this when I head over in November. Wondering when the bookings for FP+ will open?
Ciorsdah is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 03:31 PM   #18
OhanaSam
Mouseketeer

The Disney website has changed now and has a "My Disney Experience" section with parts for your reservations, photopass, itinerary etc. so maybe it will be launching soon

Me(23) DBF(23)
OhanaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #19
Andrew*A
Mouseketeer

We are going in November and I was wondering how we would be able to book our fast passes in advance. I'm presuming that you would have to be checked in at your resort hotel and be in possession of your room key or bracelet before being able to book your fast passes. Does anyone know?
I will be keeping a close eye on developments and hoping any teething problems will be solved by the time we go.
My other query is, what will happen if people just book up a load of fast passes in advance with no absolute intention of using them? Will this result in a general lack of fast passes? At least with the old system you could at least count on the fast pass holders being in the park.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Old 01-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #20
MichelinMan
I Am Speed - Ka-Chow!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhanaSam View Post
The Disney website has changed now and has a "My Disney Experience" section with parts for your reservations, photopass, itinerary etc. so maybe it will be launching soon
Not sure it is working fully for us Brits yet. When I tried to log in to use it tonight, I ended up back on the old site.

July 1994 : WDW Off-Site on Honeymoon
July 2009 : DLP Newport Bay Club
July 2011 : DLP Disneyland Hotel
July 2013 : WDW Polynesian Resort / Hard Rock Universal / Renaissance SeaWorld
MichelinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #21
OhanaSam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelinMan View Post
Not sure it is working fully for us Brits yet. When I tried to log in to use it tonight, I ended up back on the old site.
Yeh it doesn't seem to be working for a lot of people. It's a bit glitchy and crazy at the minute anyway, but it's really good!

Me(23) DBF(23)
Old 01-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #22
bee86
DIS Veteran

I got to log in and link reservations for dining and hotel reservation too but no sign of being able to pre book fastpasses as yet. Fab layout with a lovely count down xamount of days till Disney once you have put in your details it saves them and you can then see your itinerary with details about the chosen park for that day like opening hours etc very impressed now I must say.

2008 CBR and Doubletree Castle international drive
June 2013 CS 10 nights
bee86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:05 AM   #23
Andrew*A
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86
I got to log in and link reservations for dining and hotel reservation too but no sign of being able to pre book fastpasses as yet. Fab layout with a lovely count down xamount of days till Disney once you have put in your details it saves them and you can then see your itinerary with details about the chosen park for that day like opening hours etc very impressed now I must say.
Does anyone know if we Brits will be able to use this system. Will it only be available to those who have booked a package holiday through the Walt Disney world company. I have booked through travel city, but I am staying at a Disney resort.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #24
sharon78
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86 View Post
I booked our WDW holiday through the WDW site, I can bring up my booking confirmation, however I can't seem to link to my Dining plan. My 180 day out isnt until tomorrow,so is that why? Thanks

DLP~1993 DLP~2002 WDW~2004 WDW~2007 DLP~2009 DLP~2009 DLC~2010
sharon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #25
bee86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew*A View Post
Does anyone know if we Brits will be able to use this system. Will it only be available to those who have booked a package holiday through the Walt Disney world company. I have booked through travel city, but I am staying at a Disney resort.
Umm im guessing its the same for the UK and Ireland as I booked through wdtc UK? So maybe it is because I booked a package deal with them that I can log in.

Sharon78 Id imagine as your 180 day is tomorrow thats why you cant link it just yet. I had to manually link all my dining reservations using the confirmation number.

2008 CBR and Doubletree Castle international drive
June 2013 CS 10 nights
bee86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #26
LisaRobinsonUK
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86

Umm im guessing its the same for the UK and Ireland as I booked through wdtc UK? So maybe it is because I booked a package deal with them that I can log in.

Sharon78 Id imagine as your 180 day is tomorrow thats why you cant link it just yet. I had to manually link all my dining reservations using the confirmation number.
Which part of the site are you able to do this? I think we booked on the same site but only have the option to 'manage my booking' which only gives us the option to pay the balance....
LisaRobinsonUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #27
OhanaSam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaRobinsonUK View Post
Which part of the site are you able to do this? I think we booked on the same site but only have the option to 'manage my booking' which only gives us the option to pay the balance....

We could only do it through the US site, we had to ring up to get our resort reservation number first though as it's different to the one you get when you book through the UK site

Me(23) DBF(23)
Old 01-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #28
LisaRobinsonUK
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhanaSam

We could only do it through the US site, we had to ring up to get our resort reservation number first though as it's different to the one you get when you book through the UK site
Ah ok, when I rang to get my ADR I got a different res so maybe that's the one to use and go on the US site. Thank you :-)
LisaRobinsonUK is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: