Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #31
Chellymouse
Dis Veteran

Just a quick update, DH was VERY suprised with his Christmas surprise trip for SWW in May. He actually was speechless for a minute! He's very excited!! Hope Santa was good to everyone!

[/IMG]
Chellymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #32
SSRmonkey
Mouseketeer

Glad the Squatch was surprised and excited! What is SWW? I feel like I should know but can't figure it out. I know it's not Squatch Walking Weekend...
SSRmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #33
rlduvall
I just sit there and think "Oh, pretty colors."
Now maybe some-one will pick me first for dodgeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRmonkey
Glad the Squatch was surprised and excited! What is SWW? I feel like I should know but can't figure it out. I know it's not Squatch Walking Weekend...
Star Wars Weekend, my little Jedi.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #34
SSRmonkey
Mouseketeer

Embarrassed I am...should have figured that out. Thanks for the help, Jedi master.
SSRmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #35
Chellymouse
Dis Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRmonkey View Post
LO!! I'm still laughing!! That's a good one....Squatch walking weekend...there is some truth to that! The Squatch will have me walking all over the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlduvall View Post
Star Wars Weekend, my little Jedi.

[/IMG]
Old 12-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #36
Hannikins
Mouseketeer

great report, thanks for sharing

Previous Trips: DLP 2006 (off site) WDW 2009 (POR & enclave suites) DLP 2010 (HNY) California 2011(off site) DLP 2012 (SL)
Hannikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #37
Chellymouse
Dis Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
great report, thanks for sharing
Thank You!

[/IMG]
Old 12-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #38
DizDaD7
DIS Veteran

Between Reading this report from beginning to end ( which probably took 2 hours...LoL) I watched some of the Steeler Game (Love the shirt b.t.w.) And managed to possibly coax my wife and in laws into a 3rd F&W... But being that we are heading to WDW in April & OC Md in July, & DL in early 2014, I;m thinking what better way to end up then at F&W in Nov. 14...

Great trip Report...Feels like I was actually there

1997- Buenavista Hotel/Spa--HoneyMoon--WDW 25thB-day
2000- Allstar Music---Milennium Year!!
2003- Allstar Movies
2006- Off Site/ House
2007- PoP Century
2008- PoP Century
2010- Coronado Springs--->Oct.29-Nov7.
2011- Port Orleans Riverside-->Nov3-Nov11
2012- Boardwalk Villas--->Aug. 21-Sep.1
2013- AKV JH--->Apr5-Apr13..2014- Grand Cal.Villas--->Feb.15-22
2014- AKV--->Nov.1-9
DizDaD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:35 AM   #39
Chellymouse
Dis Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDaD7 View Post
Between Reading this report from beginning to end ( which probably took 2 hours...LoL) I watched some of the Steeler Game (Love the shirt b.t.w.) And managed to possibly coax my wife and in laws into a 3rd F&W... But being that we are heading to WDW in April & OC Md in July, & DL in early 2014, I;m thinking what better way to end up then at F&W in Nov. 14...

Great trip Report...Feels like I was actually there
That game was a debacle yesterday. They didn't look much better than the team they were playing! Good luck on convincing your DW that you NEED that F&W trip!! We have DH's SWW trip in May which is 6 days followed by 6 days with our friends (so their DD doesn't miss too much school) in Oct and we are currently debating a 9 day trip in Dec (waiting for DH's vacation schedule to come out) so hopefully, we will manage all 3!!

[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #40
disney212
DIS Veteran

I have been reading your TR at work over the last few days but I can't post from my work PC! Ugh. LOVE your TR, and your photos are AWESOME!!! I think our favorite time at the parks is during Halloween. You look great in your costumes. Glad you were able to surprise DH with the May trip, we are trying to "squeeze" in a May trip, I have more vacation than DH so he is still trying to figure out how to make it work. It may have to wait until 2014 since we have 2 weeks in October this year. Can't wait to read your next TR, hope you are doing a PTR for your May trip.
disney212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #41
Chellymouse
Dis Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney212 View Post
I have been reading your TR at work over the last few days but I can't post from my work PC! Ugh. LOVE your TR, and your photos are AWESOME!!! I think our favorite time at the parks is during Halloween. You look great in your costumes. Glad you were able to surprise DH with the May trip, we are trying to "squeeze" in a May trip, I have more vacation than DH so he is still trying to figure out how to make it work. It may have to wait until 2014 since we have 2 weeks in October this year. Can't wait to read your next TR, hope you are doing a PTR for your May trip.
Thank you very much!! We have the same problem..I have more vacation than DH but at least he now has 3 weeks instead of 2! hope you're able to squeeze in a May trip! Will probably start a PTR closer to the trip. He's been surprised (still can't believe I was able to keep it a secret) and the few ADRs we wanted have been made (scored BOG for dinner on arrival day!!)

[/IMG]
Old 01-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #42
disney212
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellymouse View Post
Thank you very much!! We have the same problem..I have more vacation than DH but at least he now has 3 weeks instead of 2! hope you're able to squeeze in a May trip! Will probably start a PTR closer to the trip. He's been surprised (still can't believe I was able to keep it a secret) and the few ADRs we wanted have been made (scored BOG for dinner on arrival day!!)

You will love it. We had lunch and dinner there in December, it is definitely on our list for the next trip too! I don't know how you were able to keep it a surprise! My DH has 3 weeks this year too so maybe we can squeeze one in!
disney212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #43
Chellymouse
Dis Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney212 View Post
You will love it. We had lunch and dinner there in December, it is definitely on our list for the next trip too! I don't know how you were able to keep it a surprise! My DH has 3 weeks this year too so maybe we can squeeze one in!
Keeping the secret was by far the most difficult thing to do! I can't tell you how many times I almost slipped!

[/IMG]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: