Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #3571
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

So i havent posted in a while. Alot going on. On te first day my 4yo DD got lost in MK for over 45 min 😣😢😞😔 it was horrible. But she was found and was ok other then being extremely upset. I didnt win mom of the year this year for that one oh well. Other then that we had a good trip but im so sick and cant catch up on sleep ugh!

Sent from Erin's iPhone using DISBoards

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #3572
disney mom of 6
Mouseketeer

Hi all!! Welcome home everyone. We just got back thursday. We had a great trip! We ate lots of great food, rode lots of rides and saw many characters. DD2 and I had a blast at MVMCP. It was nice having one on one time with her. The first few day my oldest DS was able to join us and he rode all the roller coasters with DD2. She is now a thrill junkie! Glad to read everyone else had a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomTo3PrincessesInNJ View Post
So who has their next trip planned already? If so, what do you have planned so far?

Originally we were going to do a trip to Paris next year to celebrate my 30th birthday, but we decided to push that back until our youngest is a little older. We will always take vacation in the 2nd week of November because our schools are closed 3 days for Election Day & the NJ Teacher's Convention, so we're going to try an All-Inclusive Beaches Resort in Jamaica next November and do another big Disney vacation in November 2014... BUT, I can't wait that long to go back!!!!

So, I emailed our travel agent to get prices for a 3-night stay in January 2014 for my middle daughter's 5th birthday. It will be a MK-only trip... maybe one day in HS, but mostly MK, and because of that my H is insisting on a monorail resort. I'm having the trip priced 2 ways - one in a value suite at ASMu and one at the cheapest monorail resort (which I think is the Contemporary).

I'm so excited at the prospect of planning another Disney vacation!!!
We are planning for October 2014. I don't know if I can wait that long but DH has not been bit by the disney bug so I take what I can get. We will probably go for 2 weeks and he will join us for the 2nd week. We stayed at Pop and he wants to try a monorail resort so we will see what happens. DD2 already has a list of things she wants to do when we go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
So i havent posted in a while. Alot going on. On te first day my 4yo DD got lost in MK for over 45 min �������� it was horrible. But she was found and was ok other then being extremely upset. I didnt win mom of the year this year for that one oh well. Other then that we had a good trip but im so sick and cant catch up on sleep ugh!

I hope you feel better. My kids caught a cold with a bad cough the last 2 days we were in disney and unfortunately DH was up last night with a sick belly.

disney mom of 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #3573
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
So i havent posted in a while. Alot going on. On te first day my 4yo DD got lost in MK for over 45 min 😣😢😞😔 it was horrible. But she was found and was ok other then being extremely upset. I didnt win mom of the year this year for that one oh well. Other then that we had a good trip but im so sick and cant catch up on sleep ugh!

So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you are better by now. How scary to have your child lost, and I'm sure 45 minutes seemed like an eternity!

I wrote a longish mini trip report and lost it. Maybe I'll try it again later. Not sure anyone is still coming on here. But if anyone is, I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and say what fun it has been to share your love of Disney and excitement about your trips. And one more time, thank you Erin, for your hard work keeping this thread alive and well.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #3574
MomTo3PrincessesInNJ
Mouseketeer

Going again next month...

H & I booked a long weekend ALONE at Pop! from 1/24-27 for my 30th birthday next month -- time to get planning AGAIN! If I have to turn 30, doing it in Disney World won't be as bad...

It doesn't look like anyone is reporting back here so I guess it's time to say good bye!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for helping me plan a trip that my family will remember forever!
January 2013, Pop!
December 2013, POR-Alligator Bayou
March 2014, Pop! {Solo}
November 2014 {Jersey Week}, Split Stay! CSR- Business Class w/Free Dining
November 2015 {Jersey Week}, Land & Sea! Hotel TBD, 3-night DCL Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MomTo3PrincessesInNJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #3575
KSBelle77
Mouseketeer

Please wish me luck today. I have my final Law School final of the semester then a long trip to Disney!
2012 - 1st Half Marathon, Disney Princess
2012 - Birthday trip and Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon
2013 - 1st Disney Marathon
2013 - 1st Trip to Disneyland, Disneyland 1/2 Marathon, Dumbo Dare Challenge
2015 - 1st Dopey Challenge, 2nd Disney Marathon
2015 - Law School Graduation, KS Bar Exam
2015 - 1st Disney Cruise, Fantasy
KSBelle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #3576
AquaDame
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSBelle77 View Post
Please wish me luck today. I have my final Law School final of the semester then a long trip to Disney!
Good luck! I am sure you will rock it!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #3577
KSBelle77
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDame

Good luck! I am sure you will rock it!
Thanks! It's over time for Disney!!
2012 - 1st Half Marathon, Disney Princess
2012 - Birthday trip and Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon
2013 - 1st Disney Marathon
2013 - 1st Trip to Disneyland, Disneyland 1/2 Marathon, Dumbo Dare Challenge
2015 - 1st Dopey Challenge, 2nd Disney Marathon
2015 - Law School Graduation, KS Bar Exam
2015 - 1st Disney Cruise, Fantasy
KSBelle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #3578
squirrel4569
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomTo3PrincessesInNJ View Post
H & I booked a long weekend ALONE at Pop! from 1/24-27 for my 30th birthday next month -- time to get planning AGAIN! If I have to turn 30, doing it in Disney World won't be as bad...

It doesn't look like anyone is reporting back here so I guess it's time to say good bye!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for helping me plan a trip that my family will remember forever!
That sounds awesome! I was thinking tonight that it might be cool to surprise my wife with a trip sometime. We kept the secret from the kids but it's easier to fool them. I wondered if I could keep a secret from her (or her and the kids) for that long while I planned a trip?

Thinking about it though, I wonder what fun my wife and I would have going just the two of us with no kids? We usually do a trip to Vegas once a year without the kids but there are a lot of adult things to do there. The kids would never forgive us for going without them!

Have fun and if I don't see you around again happy 30th birthday!
April 1981 - Holiday Inn - MK only (no other parks existed!);May 1999 - Travelodge - First adult trip;Aug 2003 - Disneyland's California Adventure;Dec 2004 - La Quinta - Christmas trip w/fiance to HS;Sep 2010 - Pop - DD1's 5th birthday;Nov 2012 - AoA - DD2's 4th birthday (KOTS trip);Aug 2013 - AoA - Just because trip

squirrel4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #3579
tigger30066
Mouseketeer

:b anana:
tigger30066 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: