Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #2206
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,548

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz
The purses are so cute! Wish I were closer to a Disney location to get one...any one.
Some of them are available at disneystore.com!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #2207
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end
 
PrincessInOz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 86,561

I'm rather cheap.....don't like paying for shipping. Besides, if I wander into the disneystore.com, I'll be buying out the whole shop. So best I stay away.
__________________

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #2208
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,364

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
I picked this up in WDW and thought it was a lil heavy. Also not sure about the high price on them... didn't seem as nice as Dooneys
I must tell you that I have carried Dooney's for 25 years, and I LOVE my Harvey, it is so sturdy and feels like it will last for every!

I got it wet in the rain, and was not worried about anything, were I would shove my Dooney's under a bag, coat something to keep it from getting wet. Was always worried about getting it dirty, and the harvey's clean right up.


Over all I am loving my Harvey.... Like I said I am going to get the one I showed you.

I bought both my Grand Daughter Harvey's for their birthday's I know they will last forever for them.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #2209
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,364

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
Good morning! You keep showing all these nice purses. I love purses!
Me too...
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #2210
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,548

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz
I'm rather cheap.....don't like paying for shipping. Besides, if I wander into the disneystore.com, I'll be buying out the whole shop. So best I stay away.
Ahhhh well next trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106

I must tell you that I have carried Dooney's for 25 years, and I LOVE my Harvey, it is so sturdy and feels like it will last for every!

I got it wet in the rain, and was not worried about anything, were I would shove my Dooney's under a bag, coat something to keep it from getting wet. Was always worried about getting it dirty, and the harvey's clean right up.

Over all I am loving my Harvey.... Like I said I am going to get the one I showed you.

I bought both my Grand Daughter Harvey's for their birthday's I know they will last forever for them.
I will have to check them out again next time I head that way!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #2211
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,364

just saw this posted....



You don't have to run but you have to pick the bag up in person at the expo (before the race).
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #2212
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,548

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106
just saw this posted....

You don't have to run but you have to pick the bag up in person at the expo (before the race).
Yeah but if she buys it she can pick up the bag
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #2213
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,364

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Yeah but if she buys it she can pick up the bag
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #2214
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,548

Still not sure if I will ask her to get it. I already have a LOT of purses
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #2215
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 46,364

:
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #2216
bellanotte10

I'm gonna go snag some!
I felt like the worlds most awkward ninja
 
bellanotte10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mousechusetts
Posts: 2,627

I have a really cute black pink and white damask print Mickey bag I got from Disney store im going to use as a carry on for my trip next month, along with a madras print bag I'm borrowing from my mother.

I really wanted to get a Dooney wristlet for the princess half.... But it's 94 dollars. That's 30 dollars more than the sketch wristlet on the disneystore site. oh well
__________________
bellanotte10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #2217
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,548

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellanotte10
I have a really cute black pink and white damask print Mickey bag I got from Disney store im going to use as a carry on for my trip next month, along with a madras print bag I'm borrowing from my mother.

I really wanted to get a Dooney wristlet for the princess half.... But it's 94 dollars. That's 30 dollars more than the sketch wristlet on the disneystore site. oh well
94 for a wristlet??? That does sound high! Is it the tink design?


I have a mickey carry on that looks like a louis vuitton but has MM logo... You kbow it?
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #2218
bellanotte10

I'm gonna go snag some!
I felt like the worlds most awkward ninja
 
bellanotte10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mousechusetts
Posts: 2,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD

94 for a wristlet??? That does sound high! Is it the tink design?

I have a mickey carry on that looks like a louis vuitton but has MM logo... You kbow it?
Nope the princess one
http://www.active.com/framed/event_d...694&CHECKSSO=0

No! But I want one!! That sounds so cute
__________________
bellanotte10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #2219
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,548

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellanotte10

Nope the princess one
http://www.active.com/framed/event_d...694&CHECKSSO=0

No! But I want one!! That sounds so cute
Awww i love that one too!!!


I got my bag like 6-7 yrs ago at disney store... Back when it had better stuff. Will have to take a pic
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #2220
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload
 
TifffanyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,548

Are all the boo boo's out?


I am home watching Bones on Netflix and making my Aunt a bday present
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.