Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
woody5
Mouseketeer

Tickets discount on the new promo

Can anyone tell me what the ticket discount will actually be with the promo tomorrow? We currently have a pin code discount of 30% off at POR Royal room March 10 - 16, 6 day base tickets and DDP. We are three adults and I am trying to figure out if the new offer will save us any money!
woody5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
danicaca
Mouseketeer

not sure as far as the tickets, but when I figured out our room only cost for our POR RGR trip in May, the discount was a little more than 30% off. For example, the cost for room only was $2522. 30% would be $756, and our savings was $762. When I asked the CM to break down what we saved, she said it just showed a package savings of $762, so she did not know how much the room discount and ticket discount were. Hope that helps - I know a lot of people were saying their PIN's were saving them more. I am sure they can check both for you to see which will save you more! Good luck tomorrow!
No countdown for now, but a trip in December of this year or perhaps next is in the works - woo hoo!
danicaca is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody5 View Post
Can anyone tell me what the ticket discount will actually be with the promo tomorrow? We currently have a pin code discount of 30% off at POR Royal room March 10 - 16, 6 day base tickets and DDP. We are three adults and I am trying to figure out if the new offer will save us any money!
Its probably worth a phone call, but POR is only discounted at 25% with the new deal. It would probably break even with what you have.
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
Marionnette
Wishing On A Star
I stop in the middle and make others step over me while pretending not to understand English

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody5 View Post
The discounted ticket prices are listed in the first post of this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033203

You can find the regular price of tickets on Disney's website (when it's working).

Marionnette is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: