|01-01-2013, 10:19 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Dec 2012
Newbie planning my very first trip!
I'm planning our family's first trip to WDW in October 2013, to celebrate my 40th birthday. It'll be me, my husband, 8yo daughter, 4yo son. I'm hoping to go for 8 nights, 7 days arriving Oct. 19, and also hoping that Disney will offer free dining again during that time period.
My current thoughts are:
- Carribean Beach Resort or Port Orleans Riverside (Alligator Bayou)
- 3 days MK, 2 days Epcot, 1 day each AK and HS
- 40th birthday dinner at the California Grill, returning to MK for the Electrical Parade and Wishes
My main dilemmas are:
- Rent a car or not (not planning to do anything non-Disney, but with the ages of our kids we are counting on returning to the hotel for a rest most afternoons)
- Where else to make ADRs, assuming free dining
- How our plans should change if there isn't free dining
I'm sure plenty of other questions will arise as I really get started planning.