Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
megnaf
Earning My Ears

Club level or Deluxe Dinning Plan

We will be visiting Walt Disney World in August and I am undecided in either getting the regular meal plan with 1 snack, 1 quick server and 1 table serve with club level or getting the standard room with deluxe dinning. Any suggestions?
megnaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
MEK
DIS Veteran

to the DIS!

Are you going late enough in August that you might qualify for the free dining promotion? (Usually starts the end of August).

Personally, I think the DxDP is a nice upgrade because it gives you the opportunity to eat at more signature restaurants and see some of the various Deluxe resorts while doing so. So, I would probably pick the DxDP simply because you can tray a greater variety of restaurants. But staying club level doesn't sound so bad either.

Good luck with your decision.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
megnaf
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK
to the DIS!

Are you going late enough in August that you might qualify for the free dining promotion? (Usually starts the end of August).

Personally, I think the DxDP is a nice upgrade because it gives you the opportunity to eat at more signature restaurants and see some of the various Deluxe resorts while doing so. So, I would probably pick the DxDP simply because you can tray a greater variety of restaurants. But staying club level doesn't sound so bad either.

Good luck with your decision.
We are planning on going the third week in August. I will keep an eye out for the free dinning promotion, Thank you.
megnaf is offline   Reply With Quote