Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #16
Donald Duck888
Mouseketeer

Quote:
convincing dad she NEEDED to do it!
Tell me about it. It seems to start early with little girls. She is already "convincing" me that we NEED to stay in a little mermaid room at AOA when we go. Not that it usually takes her too much effort to convince daddy. I can't ever remember convincing my dad to do things that she has convinced me of with her "daddy pleaaase" and she is only going on 6..

Quote:
Have a great time and let us know how it goes!
Thanks and will do.

DIS Dad # 630
Donald Duck888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:44 PM   #17
Texas Crude
Mouseketeer

My input may be too late for the OP, but here goes nothing...

We've got a 4.5 year old, an almost 2 year old and a new born, but when I mentioned going to WDW as a family my wife said she had NO interest in taking a kid that still needed naps, which meant that we needed to wait about 3 more years.

I started planning a daddy-daughter trip for me and my 4.5 year old, and I honestly have never been so excited for a trip before in my life (this will be her first Disney trip). I'm more excited for this than I was for our trip to Hawaii, Belize, Europe... anything! I'm a strong believer in "Quality Time" with your kids, and can't think of a better place to spend some one on one time with your little girl.

My wife is completely supportive of this, and since it's just the two of us we're going to be able to do more of the ADRs / activities than we would usually be able to try. I'll let you know how it turns out, as we're going from April 21 to April 27th, but at this point in the process I couldn't recommend it enough.

As a general rule of thumb, you'll never regret any one on one time you spend with your daughter, and you'll never regret a trip to WDW. Combine the two and you're golden!
Texas Crude is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: