DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
circhead
Mouseketeer

BLT Lake View 30th Anniversary Trip

Thank God we purchased DVC when we did.

It's been a rough couple of years financially for us. My husband's company downsized (cut 75% of its employees) and those left standing, my husband included took a 30% pay cut. I've had 3 different jobs in 4 years because 2 of the jobs eliminated my position less than 6 months after being hired - I've had this new job for a year now and am hoping it stays - because in the last 4 years i've been out of work for more than half of it.

Anyway, money has been tight but we didn't want to let our 30th anniversarypass without at least a little nod to it and each other, and as strange as this may seem going to Disney since we are DVC members has become an inexpensive vacation at gorgeous hotels. No intention of going to the parks - resort hopping and pool days are our agenda.

My question, since we've never stayed at BLT, is any suggestions on resort activities or sights that we should try to make sure tosee. We picked BLT because we've never been there and we thought we could do some Monorail resort hopping.

Thank you for any suggestions or advice you can offer!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: