Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #271
Whereisalyssa
Self Proclaimed Princess

Ahh!! too excited not to share! we are OFFICIALLY booked AND paid for! We books 14 nights bounce back when we were at the world in August but knew we wouldn't be able to go for the full 14 days so we have officially booked from August 20-29th at PORFQ with waterview and free dining! eep! Now it's time to start planning ADR's so that I'm ready in February !

Me(22) - Brother(19) - Mom - my DBF(21) - Boots(4) - Mittens(2) -

ICP Cast Member summer 2014
Old 12-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #272
Victoriasmom98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whereisalyssa View Post
Ahh!! too excited not to share! we are OFFICIALLY booked AND paid for! We books 14 nights bounce back when we were at the world in August but knew we wouldn't be able to go for the full 14 days so we have officially booked from August 20-29th at PORFQ with waterview and free dining! eep! Now it's time to start planning ADR's so that I'm ready in February !
YAY!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #273
SenecaWolf
I let my mind wander and it didn't come back!

Well good morning folks. Guess I was sicker than I thought, I've been in the hospital since Thursday. When I've said I needed a break this wasn't exactly what I had in mind lol.

So excited at all the updates I will be making, this years August group is growing quite nicely. Just popping in to say hello, hoping to be out of here today or tomorrow!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using DISBoards

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
Old 12-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #274
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenecaWolf View Post
Well good morning folks. Guess I was sicker than I thought, I've been in the hospital since Thursday. When I've said I needed a break this wasn't exactly what I had in mind lol.

So excited at all the updates I will be making, this years August group is growing quite nicely. Just popping in to say hello, hoping to be out of here today or tomorrow!

So sorry you've been ill. I hope that you feel better soon and that you get to go home. My family just cancelled our cruise for June/July and now we are going on an abbreviated trip in August just to Disney World. We will be at AKL from August 5-9. Hoping to squeeze in a couple more days but for right now, this is what we have. . Can't wait to plan with the August group. We haven't been in August in 5 years so this will be a little different, but we are used to June and July so I know it's not much different.

Last edited by anjalee6; 12-02-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #275
taymacsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Sorry to hear it!! Rest! Get better soon. We'll be here!

Kelly
Old 12-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #277
SenecaWolf
I let my mind wander and it didn't come back!

I managed to get a very aggressive case of pneumonia. I was feeling a little blah on Saturday, Tuesday I went to the ER and they saw pneumonia but sent me home with antibiotics. By Thursday I almost passed out just taking a shower because I couldn't breathe. Came back to ER and fluid is in both lower lungs and in random patches in the other lobes. So have been on aggressive IV antibiotic and steroid treatment but it's being stubborn. The cultures aren't back yet so they don't know exactly what kind I have, should hopefully find that out tomorrow. Kinda scary it hit so hard so fast.

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #278
amtag
Mouseketeer

Hope you are feeling better, Sarah! Take care of yourself! Seems flu season is out there in full swing!

We got a "Your Story" book (with the Toy Story characters on it!) in the mail yesterday, was so exciting to see it all on paper with pages to start planning our dining reservations, still holding out hope we are there and some free dining will be announced :-)

1ST NON-SUMMER VISIT, 1ST MVMCP
Old 12-05-2012, 03:04 PM   #279
litlpixie
Proudly stalking the CRO since 2001!!

Quote:
I managed to get a very aggressive case of pneumonia. I was feeling a little blah on Saturday, Tuesday I went to the ER and they saw pneumonia but sent me home with antibiotics. By Thursday I almost passed out just taking a shower because I couldn't breathe. Came back to ER and fluid is in both lower lungs and in random patches in the other lobes. So have been on aggressive IV antibiotic and steroid treatment but it's being stubborn. The cultures aren't back yet so they don't know exactly what kind I have, should hopefully find that out tomorrow. Kinda scary it hit so hard so fast.
OMG!!!Please get better soon xoxoxo!!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #280
litlpixie
Proudly stalking the CRO since 2001!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whereisalyssa View Post
UM, hang on......that's me fainting because you are booked and paid for and I am NEITHER. Wait, I need to faint again.....

Old 12-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #281
jenjordan
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone!

I'm in the early stages of planning our trip for the last week of August (8/23 - 8/31)!! We went 4 years ago in November, but the kids are at an age where I don't want to take them out of school for a week, so I figured I would take advantage of our late start in Michigan and head to Disney

We are most likely going to stay off site at Windsor Hills. We stayed there last time and it was fantastic.

One question though, I was looking at the crowd calendar on touringplans.com and it has very high crowd volumes for the Studios that week, but I can't seem to find anything regarding a special event. Any idea why this would be?

I'm still trying to get through the thread and see what great advice and tips for touring in the hot summer months!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #282
OThopeful35
DIS Veteran

Hey Everyone! Has anyone done the Pirates and Pal Cruise?? I think DS would love this.

SenecaWolf, hope you feel better soon!!

POR~Aug 2010 (1st visit) POFQ Aug 2011 POP/POFQ Aug 2013
Old 12-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #283
Whereisalyssa
Self Proclaimed Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlpixie View Post
UM, hang on......that's me fainting because you are booked and paid for and I am NEITHER. Wait, I need to faint again.....
hahaha! no worries, you'll get there! We're from Canada and the rates were too good that weekend to pass up, so we jumped in! please no fainting

Me(22) - Brother(19) - Mom - my DBF(21) - Boots(4) - Mittens(2) -

ICP Cast Member summer 2014
Old 12-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #284
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

My ticker is under 8 months. Getting closer!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #285
KSL
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
My ticker is under 8 months. Getting closer!
Great! My desktop countdown timer finally broke the 250 day mark this week!

Aug '06 ASMovies (DH, me & DD1 trip) / June '07 POR (10th anniversary trip) / Aug '08 POP (DH, me & DD2 trip) / Aug '10 CBR (DH, me & DD3 trip) / Aug '11 Split Stay AKV/BLT (whole family, finally!) / Feb. '12 OKW / July '12 GCH (no kids!) / BWV/BLT split stay Aug '13 / YC May '14 (SWW!) / planning VGF/BLT split stay July-Aug '14

Closed Thread

Tags
august 2013, lgmh, planning, resorts, restaurants

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: