Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #2881
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddygurl28 View Post
Thanks for the quick response! I'll probably just get Disney gift cards to buy them then since that's basically all I want hahahaha
Personally, that is what I would do also. Then I would check daily till they restock there is always eBay. They have had the iPad case and the phone case lately and some have been priced very reasonably and then you can see the placement on it
Old 12-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #2882
pArKsFaN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catira View Post
Disney Dooney new styles were just posted on the FB group. It's a zip wristlet and a medium tote in the new sketch 3 print.
Is the sketch 3 print the one on the nylon bags? Are the med totes nylon, or canvas like the old ones? Also, any colors but white? (sorry, not on FB, but excited to hear about/see these )
pArKsFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #2883
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

I haven't been around for a while but just wanted to see if this had been posted yet:

runDisney Once Again Releases Tink Dooney and Bourke Bags for the 2013 Tinker Bell Half Marathon

They were such a smash hit in 2012 that runDisney has decided to re-release the commemorative Tink Dooney and Bourke Purses that it sold for the inaugural Tinker Bell Half Marathon in Disneyland.

Purses must be pre ordered through Active.com by a registered participant. Only 2 bags per person.

Prices:

$92.00 - Dooney & Bourke Wristlet
$209.00 – Dooney & Bourke Cross Body Purse
$246.00 – Dooney & Bourke Small Shopper

Purses must be picked up at the Disneyland Hotel event merchandise location on Friday, January 18th (11am – 7pm) or Saturday, January 19th (9am – 5pm). Any Dooney & Bourke Purses not picked up at the Expo will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #2884
Cameo
DIS Veteran

Just saw the Tinkerbell purses posted. We are going to be at DLR on vacation at that time and I want to buy them. I am not running in the race, but I think I deserve one since I planned the vaca without knowing about the race and all the extra people who will be there. I set up an account on active.com, but just want to verify that you don't actually have to be a race participant to get a purse, do you?
Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #2885
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pArKsFaN View Post
Is the sketch 3 print the one on the nylon bags? Are the med totes nylon, or canvas like the old ones? Also, any colors but white? (sorry, not on FB, but excited to hear about/see these )
Hi, they are the nylon print. They are a different fabric, more like the old original fabric but people are saying it is a little different, but don't know exactly what that means, but overall, cotton coated. Hope that helps
Also, there are two larger totes not just one. One zips and the other doesn't . Who knows if more styles will be showing up.

Also, you are better off not on facebook in my humble opinion. I wish I had never gotten on it now. It is hard to completely walk away I am finding out, so don't get hooked to start with

Last edited by momwholovesmickey; 12-05-2012 at 10:11 AM.
momwholovesmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #2886
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddygurl28 View Post
Hey everyone. Just a random question, a few weeks ago there was an iPad case and cell phone case...it looks sold out but wanted to know if anyone knows about how long it may take for them tone back online? My mom wants to get me them for Christmas so I'm hoping they weren't a one time thing!
The cell phone case is back on disneystore.com
Old 12-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #2887
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameo
Just saw the Tinkerbell purses posted. We are going to be at DLR on vacation at that time and I want to buy them. I am not running in the race, but I think I deserve one since I planned the vaca without knowing about the race and all the extra people who will be there. I set up an account on active.com, but just want to verify that you don't actually have to be a race participant to get a purse, do you?
I'm not 100% sure but it looks like you don't have to be a race participant.

I'm trying to decide which style I want.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #2888
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
I'm not 100% sure but it looks like you don't have to be a race participant.

I'm trying to decide which style I want.
No, you don't have to be a race participant, just sign up for the free active sight that you register on. You do however have to be the one to pick up the bag.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #2889
teddygurl28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momwholovesmickey

The cell phone case is back on disneystore.com
I know! I was just coming here to post that incase anyone besides me was interested hahaha. Thanks!
2001(JAN)-All Star Music
2002(JUNE)-Caribbean Beach Resort
2008(SEPT)-Port Orleans Riverside
2010(SEPT)-Beach Club Villas/Grand Floridian
2011(SEPT)-Boardwalk Villas/Poly
2012(FEB)-Caribbean Beach Resort
2012(SEPT)-Boardwalk/Yacht Club
2013(SEPT)-Port Orleans French Quarter
2014(MAY)-Port Orleans Riverside
teddygurl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #2890
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

I ordered the letter carrier and wristlet. Not sure of I'll keep either. I hoping I can make the LC work because I LOVE the pattern but it seems so small!
Old 12-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #2891
disneygirl1972
DIS Veteran

Well it's looking as if I won't get to enjoy my new Dooney wristlet & satchel on our Disney trip next week. I ordered last Thursday morning & as of today, customer service said it hasn't shipped yet. :-( We leave next Tuesday evening.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #2892
pArKsFaN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momwholovesmickey View Post
Hi, they are the nylon print. They are a different fabric, more like the old original fabric but people are saying it is a little different, but don't know exactly what that means, but overall, cotton coated. Hope that helps
Also, there are two larger totes not just one. One zips and the other doesn't . Who knows if more styles will be showing up.

Also, you are better off not on facebook in my humble opinion. I wish I had never gotten on it now. It is hard to completely walk away I am finding out, so don't get hooked to start with
Thanks for the info - a larger tote with a zipper sounds great to me! I suppose you are right about facebook, although I don't know the "latest" unless someone happens to post here. But in the long run that's a good thing for my wallet
Old 12-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #2893
pArKsFaN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl1972 View Post
Well it's looking as if I won't get to enjoy my new Dooney wristlet & satchel on our Disney trip next week. I ordered last Thursday morning & as of today, customer service said it hasn't shipped yet. :-( We leave next Tuesday evening.
That's a bummer! I'm not sure how long your trip is, but since you know it hasn't shipped I wonder if you called customer service again, if they'd allow you to have it shipped to your resort? If you're staying for a good amount of time you'd be able to use it on your vacation. I know people have all sorts of stuff shipped directly to the resorts...if it arrives before you they will hold it. Just a thought!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #2894
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for the info - a larger tote with a zipper sounds great to me! I suppose you are right about facebook, although I don't know the "latest" unless someone happens to post here. But in the long run that's a good thing for my wallet
Besides the two larger bags I already told you about a new one appeared in Disneyland's Vault 28! It is a little smaller than the overnighter but bigger than the two new larger purses Disneyland also had the two bags , the zippered one and the non zippered one.
Most new stuff is on here pretty quickly. I also get updates from Zannaland and she posts very quickly what is new in Dooney and Bourke and she has pics. I have never been able to post pics on this sight, can't figure it out and I have tried often
Old 12-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #2895
Catira
DIS Veteran

Smile

Quote:
they also made a smaller weekender that retails for $360

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: