DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
CaptDadSparrow
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMIA
What an incredibly inaccurate assumption!

AKV is selling on the resale market for about 1/2 what you are paying with your "discounted" price.

The price has been dropping since AKV first appeared on resale. In fact, I think AKV has probably fallen faster than any other resort.
What an incredibly nice thing to say. Thanks.

Can you show that the resale price per point has gone down? Prices go up and down for 3 general reasons 1. Scarcity 2. Perceived value 3. Market control (a monopoly or the economy)

If prices on direct are going up yet prices on resales are going down one of these reasons has to be. Is there more people flooding the resale market with akv contracts? Is Disney raising direct prices because of higher demand or to create the illusion of a higher perceived value than the year before?

I could go on, but since you are so confident in your knowledge that you don't mind being a little rude, I'll let you have the floor and the final word to enlighten this fairly new forum poster as to why direct prices going up are lowering resale prices. I don't mind being wrong as much as I do mind arrogance and unnecessary rudeness. After all is it really that INCREDIBLY INACCURATE OF AND ASSUMPTION TO BE CALLED CRAZY? No, crazy assumptions are that the world is 6,000 years old or that cigarettes are not the leading cause of lung cancer.

Again I don't mind being wrong, and I prefer to be educated with good info.

Last edited by CaptDadSparrow; 12-05-2012 at 07:07 PM.
CaptDadSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: