DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
jeniferg
Earning My Ears

Bad Experience with The Timeshare Store today

1st...let me say that my family bought our original points through DVC directly. Our 2nd set of points we purchased through the Timeshare Store. We had a good experience with our agent Jamie. Enough of a good experience that we are currently looking to add on yet again & decided to look at TS again. I received an email yesterday with EXACTLY what we are looking for in it. I emailed Jamie...forgetting she had told me she was out of the office until Friday. After not receiving a response from her (obviously) I called their office today. All I really wanted was an answer to a couple of my questions. Since Jamie wasn't there, I was transfered to someone else. Looking on their website, this person isn't an agent, he's the sales manager. My first conversation with him didn't go exactly as I liked...I figured it was just my bluetooth that was annoying to him & that's why I got the feeling like I was a nuisance to him. Once I got home, I called him from a landline hoping a better connection would lead me to get the information I was still seeking. This conversation actually went worse than my 1st one with him. I felt as though my call (& essentially my money) wasn't important enough for him to use a little common courtesy on. I felt as though I was a bother to him (& told him as much) & that clearly he was having a bad day. Had I dealt with him last year when we purchased our 1st set of points through them, I would have never purchased those points. I guess my question is this...should I let this experience with this person (who is not my agent) deter me from purchasing points from TS? We are looking to purchase 120pts-170pts at BW...I can probably look on other resellers sites...should I? Had he just used a little customer service on me...rather than tell me "I told you before..." I probably wouldn't feel this way. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Jen

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: