Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #721
klstiger
Mouseketeer

Planning on Nov. 30 thru Dec 7.... hopefully we will have some opportunity for FDP or general savings...

Kristy
klstiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #722
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

free dinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigifaye View Post
I am hoping for free dining for Jan/Feb. I am in the very beginning planning stages of a trip and this would be awesome!
I was on the phone on friday changing my dates from june to september do not do well with heat. any way i got free dinning for my trip september 20 27 2013. saved $458.12
2012 WDW Riverside Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Room. Disney cruiseline The Fantasy. 2007 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise pier hotel. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French quater. 2002 WDW@ Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Cruiseline The Wonder. 2000 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. Disneyland 1999 1998,1996. Upcomming WDW Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest.
a proud stockholder and a mariner and seahawk fan for life
Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #723
Zipears Fan
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." ~WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess View Post
I was on the phone on friday changing my dates from june to september do not do well with heat. any way i got free dinning for my trip september 20 27 2013. saved $458.12
I take it you had a FD pin code? Because there is no FDP being offered right now.

September 2013: Pop (Anniversary!) August 2010: Pop July 2009: ASSp (Engagement!) July 2003: ASMu May 2000: ASSp From 1985-1999, Offsite[/SIZE]
Zipears Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #724
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipears Fan View Post
I take it you had a FD pin code? Because there is no FDP being offered right now.
This same post was made in another thread as well.

Only pins I've seen out only have FD going through March 7, with room only discounts through September...

Poster said in another thread they didn't have a pin, they just asked for it. Can't figure it out myself.

aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #725
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

free dinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
This same post was made in another thread as well.

Only pins I've seen out only have FD going through March 7, with room only discounts through September...

Poster said in another thread they didn't have a pin, they just asked for it. Can't figure it out myself.
after reading this thread i can't figure out how i got free dinning. I'm going to count it as pixe dust. mabey i did have a pin only i didn't know it.
2012 WDW Riverside Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Room. Disney cruiseline The Fantasy. 2007 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise pier hotel. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French quater. 2002 WDW@ Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Cruiseline The Wonder. 2000 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. Disneyland 1999 1998,1996. Upcomming WDW Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #726
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess
after reading this thread i can't figure out how i got free dinning. I'm going to count it as pixe dust. mabey i did have a pin only i didn't know it.
It should say on your conf email. Im not aware of any FD pins or offers out that far.... And they cant toss it on if its not in their system.

Could they have given you the room discount that is going out by pin for that month and maybe you thought the savings was because of FD?

Old 11-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #727
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

free dinning

Quote:
It should say on your conf email. Im not aware of any FD pins or offers out that far.... And they cant toss it on if its not in their system.

Could they have given you the room discount that is going out by pin for that month and maybe you thought the savings was because of FD?
I just checked my conformation and it dose say free dinning. All i know is i have money comming back to my debit card and i'm going to have a magical trip.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #728
Zipears Fan
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." ~WD

I, for one, am both astonished AND jealous by this recent FD news. I am never that lucky!

September 2013: Pop (Anniversary!) August 2010: Pop July 2009: ASSp (Engagement!) July 2003: ASMu May 2000: ASSp From 1985-1999, Offsite[/SIZE]
Zipears Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #729
Eric in Canada
Earning My Ears

We have took advantage of a current seat sale and booked for Sept. We are also waiting patiently for the Sept 2013 FD pin's to be released in March.

Also, what are the LM rooms in AoA?

If anyone is wondering. If your staying at a value resort during Free Dining dates Value resorts you would get the Magic Your Way Quick Service Dining. You can upgrade it to the Magic Your Way plus Dining for less than $20 per adult per night and less than $6 per child per night. Upgrade at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Dec 10 - Disney World
Jan 12 - Disneyland
Sep 13 - Disney World
Eric in Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:27 PM   #730
Mewissy
Mouseketeer

We received a pin for 35% off the room and booked for Sept 13. This means I can't take advantage of any free dining offers that come out, correct? I apologize if this has been asked before. I just want to confirm my understanding.
Mewissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #731
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

When free dining comes out, call and see if it saves you more money than the 35% off code does. If it does, you can change to free dining. You just can't have both free dining and 35% off.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #732
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I was on the phone on friday changing my dates from june to september do not do well with heat.
Very happy that you got free dining, but I have read that September is still mighty hot and humid in Florida.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:48 AM   #733
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just checked my conformation and it dose say free dinning. All i know is i have money comming back to my debit card and i'm going to have a magical trip.
Would you mind sharing your package code?

Old 11-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #734
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric in Canada View Post
We have took advantage of a current seat sale and booked for Sept. We are also waiting patiently for the Sept 2013 FD pin's to be released in March.

Also, what are the LM rooms in AoA?

If anyone is wondering. If your staying at a value resort during Free Dining dates Value resorts you would get the Magic Your Way Quick Service Dining. You can upgrade it to the Magic Your Way plus Dining for less than $20 per adult per night and less than $6 per child per night. Upgrade at least 3 days prior to arrival.
The LM rooms in AoA are the Little Mermaid standard rooms in the new Art of Animation resort. So far they have been excluded from all offers.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #735
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

free dinning

Quote:
Would you mind sharing your package code?
I have no ideal what you are talking about Package code.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: