Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #601
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkgt76 View Post
Sorry, I'm sure you're tired of this!! I can't post to or read some of the threads either. I've tried begging vial email and contact links with no luck. I have a feeling its due to my hotmail account, which I check daily (junk folder included) Is there anything else I can do?

I'm getting ready for our fifth trip to Disney World and my first Disney Cruise since I boarded the Oceanic through Premier Cruise Lines in the 80's!

I've got some questions I'd love to post and I'm sure I can help others out as well.

Help.....PLEASE???
I have contacted a Webmaster on your behalf. Hopefully they can help you get your account registered.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #602
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkgt76 View Post
Sorry, I'm sure you're tired of this!! I can't post to or read some of the threads either. I've tried begging vial email and contact links with no luck. I have a feeling its due to my hotmail account, which I check daily (junk folder included) Is there anything else I can do?

I'm getting ready for our fifth trip to Disney World and my first Disney Cruise since I boarded the Oceanic through Premier Cruise Lines in the 80's!

I've got some questions I'd love to post and I'm sure I can help others out as well.

Help.....PLEASE???
Your account is all set now but you may need to go into your profile and be sure the email in there is correct.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #603
wvhokies
Earning My Ears

Why can't I post anymore?

I was an active member about a year ago, but I've been trying to reply to a post and I keep getting the error message saying I'm either not logged in or I don't have permission to post. Can you help me?
wvhokies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #604
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvhokies View Post
I was an active member about a year ago, but I've been trying to reply to a post and I keep getting the error message saying I'm either not logged in or I don't have permission to post. Can you help me?
Not sure why? Your account is fine. Can you please post a link to the thread you are trying to reply to?

Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #605
wvhokies
Earning My Ears

I was trying to replay about BG Tampa

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3049192
Old 01-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #606
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

There doesn't appear to be any reason that you can't post there. You just need to be sure that you are logged in. Be sure to click the "Remember Me" box and to make sure your browser settings aren't causing you to be automatically logged out.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #607
wvhokies
Earning My Ears

Thanks!

I didn't have the Remember Me box checked. I guess that was it. Thanks!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #608
ixmnrs
Mouseketeer

Daughter's Account activation

My daughter tried to register but because she is under 13, I had to fill out a form. The fax number on the form is not in service. Is there away to activate the account online or an email I can send the form to?
Account: qtpie113

My account : ixmnrs
August 2007: DCL Land (POLY)/Sea(DWonder)
August 2008: Off Site Nickelodeon Hotel
March Break 2009: Contemporary Tower
March Break 2010: YC CL
August 2013 : Polynesian CL
Aug 2014: Finally decided on CR AC TPV

ME(Still Young at Heart) DW (Likewise); DS(15); DD(13)
ixmnrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #609
Bnb0627
Mouseketeer

[I am having problems on my mobile app. I am logged in, have been registered and have 100 posts. All of the sudden cant post, unless I use someone's quote. I have not changed my email address.
Bnb0627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #610
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnb0627 View Post
[I am having problems on my mobile app. I am logged in, have been registered and have 100 posts. All of the sudden cant post, unless I use someone's quote. I have not changed my email address.
You will need to post about this on the Technical Support Board. This thread is only for people who's DIS account is not activated. I can't help with mobile app issues.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #611
JustLoveDisney
Mouseketeer

Trouble posting

This is the only post I have been able to make in months wonder what is going on with my account? Ugh
Old 05-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #612
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLoveDisney View Post
This is the only post I have been able to make in months wonder what is going on with my account? Ugh
Please read the first post in this thread. Your account has not been activated by clicking on the confirmation link you would have received when you joined. Please follow the instructions in the first post to have the link resent.

Old 06-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #613
dislover8943
Mouseketeer

I am unable to post on certain boards. For example the trip report board. I can't seem to figure it out. I think my email listed is sweetbuns8943@yahoo.com I think that is the only one I have used I do have another email dsmith8943@gmail.com. I don't think I ever tried to change it though. Thank you for any help
September 2013 CBR
Planning October 2014 birthday trip!!!
dislover8943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #614
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dislover8943 View Post
I am unable to post on certain boards. For example the trip report board. I can't seem to figure it out. I think my email listed is sweetbuns8943@yahoo.com I think that is the only one I have used I do have another email dsmith8943@gmail.com. I don't think I ever tried to change it though. Thank you for any help
Are you trying to post on the Completed Trip Reports Board? That board does not allow any new posts. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to post on any of the other boards on the DIS.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #615
Eileen518

Unable to post/reply

I was looking at DCL for August 15 on the Dream wanted to bond with my fellow travelers.unable to do so. Please help
Eileen518 is offline   Reply With Quote