Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #12
shyeyes
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjkraz View Post
Ummm, McDonald's food was a fixture at the Disney parks for about 10 years. Just started pulling-out around 2 years ago.

BTW, most of the restaurants at Epcot's World Showcase are independently owned. Most of the food and beverage outlets at Disneyland on opening day in '55 were outsourced major brands.

Thing that always makes me chuckle about these discussions is the conversation focusing on the name rather than the product itself. Not everyone loves Starbucks but it's a step up from the Nescafe swill most locations serve now. And the food served at Disney-run locations within the parks is hardly haute cuisine.
sorry - i admit i'm not an expert to all things disney but still am a big disney fan. i did not know mc d's was a part of disney. i went when i was young - just don't remember it being there. i've been back twice as an adult (with my kid) but don't recall seeing it in 2007 and 2009.

out of curiosity, where would have found it back in 2007 and 2009?

i still stand by what i say, though - if Mc D was in disney, i'm glad to see it pulled out.

anyway - i was not trying to cause any trouble.

i was just trying to talk about something that WAS actually happening. i am new here. but mean no disrespect.
shyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: