Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Southern California Theme Parks
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #16
sgrap
Mouseketeer

Think I just made it . . . will try now.
sgrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #17
nelson84
Mouseketeer

I would love a coupon!!

I added my name to the need a coupon list. I hope I did it right. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrap View Post
[

Please copy the below list and add your name at the bottom if you would like to receive a "Buy 1 Adult, get 1 Child Free" Legoland coupon, how many you need and when your dates of travel are. If you have coupons to share and are willing to mail it to someone on the list, please PM that person and keep us posted in this thread. Thank you everyone for contributing!

1. Chereya - need 2 4/12/2013
2.sgrap--need 2 for 2/28-3/3 range, thanks!
3.Angela Nelson ~ need for 1/26 - 2/2 2013 thanks
Thank you for this thread! Someone on another board mentioned that she had found Costco yearly passes in the San Diego area before Christmas one year and that they were less than a 1 day ticket. If anyone sees that (I'm not in CA), I would love to know.

I also added my name to your list. Thanks so much!![/QUOTE]

2013 Disneyland Dolphin Cove
2011 Disney Aulani, Ko Olina Hawaii
2010 WDW Holiday Inn Orange Lake-West Village
2008 Disneyland Grand Californian
2007 WDW Vaction Village at Parkway/ Port Orleans
2006 WDW Sheraton Vistana Villages
2002 WDW All Stars Sports
2001 Disneyland Carousel Inn
2000 WDW All Stars Music
1998 Disneyland Ramada
1984 Disneyland Sheraton
1979 Disneyland Hotel
nelson84 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #18
jandeeah
Earning My Ears

Hello! My daughter just started asking about going to Lego Land. We plan to be down there next October. How long are tickets good if I buy them now? I have the coupon but I do not want to end up with expired tickets. Thanks!

I am sure the coupon from this Lego magazine would not work for when we are thinking about going. Can I mail it to someone?

Last edited by jandeeah; 11-06-2012 at 09:29 AM.
jandeeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #19
Wondercat
Earning My Ears

First time poster here and was so glad to find this thread. I have a couple of bogo coupons expiring Dec 31/12 and would love to find someone who can put them to good use. I have both a Legoland buy one adult, get one child free and a buy one LL/Sealife Hopper, get one free (adult or child).

The current list of people looking for coupons doesn't have anyone with a pre-Dec 31 date but perhaps there's someone out there who could use it? Just let me know...
Wondercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #20
elysecia
Earning My Ears

Would Love a BOGO code

Hello Everyone! We are planning a trip to Legoland with our 4 children on December 20, 2012 and would LOVE to have a discount code to save us some money. Thank you :-)
elysecia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #21
elysecia
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondercat View Post
First time poster here and was so glad to find this thread. I have a couple of bogo coupons expiring Dec 31/12 and would love to find someone who can put them to good use. I have both a Legoland buy one adult, get one child free and a buy one LL/Sealife Hopper, get one free (adult or child).

The current list of people looking for coupons doesn't have anyone with a pre-Dec 31 date but perhaps there's someone out there who could use it? Just let me know...
I saw your post after I posted. We have a trip coming up on 12/20 to Legoland and could definitely make use of those codes if you still have them. We need to buy two child's tickets. Thank you!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #22
Wondercat
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysecia View Post
I saw your post after I posted. We have a trip coming up on 12/20 to Legoland and could definitely make use of those codes if you still have them. We need to buy two child's tickets. Thank you!
Sure would be happy to send them to you. But these are actual coupons not codes so I'd have to mail them to you. Sorry I'm not very experienced on these boards but is there a way for you to PM me so I can give you more info? Or can I PM you? I have two types of coupons and depending on what your plans are would be happy to mail you the ones that would work best.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #23
elysecia
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Sure would be happy to send them to you. But these are actual coupons not codes so I'd have to mail them to you. Sorry I'm not very experienced on these boards but is there a way for you to PM me so I can give you more info? Or can I PM you? I have two types of coupons and depending on what your plans are would be happy to mail you the ones that would work best.
The board won't let us PM until we each have at least 10 posts. But you can email me. Use elysecia@yahoo (you can't spell out the entire address in a post either, but yes you need the .com on the end :-) and then I can send you the address to mail them to.

Thanks so much!
Old 12-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #24
LisaT91403
DIS Veteran

I'm looking at going a day or two after Christmas, so if anyone has coupons expiring at the end of the year, I would love to have them. Thanks!
LisaT91403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #25
Wondercat
Earning My Ears

Just a tip for anyone looking for a free child admission coupon. I was at a Target last week (in WA state) and they were selling Batman Lego cars in little cello bags that have free child admission coupons on the back of the bags. They're $3.99 and were in their stocking stuffer area in the Christmas section. The expiry date is December 31, 2013 so lots of time to use them.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:26 PM   #26
ColoradoK
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Just a tip for anyone looking for a free child admission coupon. I was at a Target last week (in WA state) and they were selling Batman Lego cars in little cello bags that have free child admission coupons on the back of the bags. They're $3.99 and were in their stocking stuffer area in the Christmas section. The expiry date is December 31, 2013 so lots of time to use them.
Aw man, I didn't see these....I wonder if they're now 50% off too with the other Christmas things?

May 2013-Suprise! We're Going to Disneyland! Ramada Maingate Say Hey! Big Reveal and Montage Trip Report
Nov 2011-POFQ Our DYN-O-MITE video montage Trip Report
May 2010-HoJo Disneyland Trip Report
Feb 2009-HoJo Disneyland Trip Report Day 1-2 3-4 5-6
Oct 2001-Swalphin
Oct 1993-Yacht Club and Big Red Boat Cruise
ColoradoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:47 PM   #27
ColoradoK
Mouseketeer

Also, I would LOVE coupons....the ones I was seeing in the Lego Club magazine had to combine with Sea Life or maybe it was the water park. We are going end of April or maybe very beginning of May 2013.

4. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013

May 2013-Suprise! We're Going to Disneyland! Ramada Maingate Say Hey! Big Reveal and Montage Trip Report
Nov 2011-POFQ Our DYN-O-MITE video montage Trip Report
May 2010-HoJo Disneyland Trip Report
Feb 2009-HoJo Disneyland Trip Report Day 1-2 3-4 5-6
Oct 2001-Swalphin
Oct 1993-Yacht Club and Big Red Boat Cruise
ColoradoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #28
lisachrystine
Mouseketeer

Quote:
True in Colorado too...
My kids got these in their stockings and they had the coupons on them. Not sure if all the cello bag legos have them, but check out near Christmas/stocking stuffers and also near the check out lanes. I saw some there, too.
lisachrystine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #29
HappieMommie
Oh, Mickey. I miss you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisachrystine View Post
True in Colorado too...
My kids got these in their stockings and they had the coupons on them. Not sure if all the cello bag legos have them, but check out near Christmas/stocking stuffers and also near the check out lanes. I saw some there, too.
Hi! I'm from Canada and don't have access to Target, so I could looooove a few of these coupons! If anyone has any unwanted coupons, I'd love them. I'd even purchase the Legos in order to get the coupons. Thanks and please let me know if anyone has any coupons good till the end of 2013.

HappieDaddie HappieMommie HappieNoah HappieElla HappieCohen
HappieMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #30
Lm3js
Mouseketeer

I also would be interested in coupons. Adding name to list.

4. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
5. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 6/9/2013

Thanks!

Last edited by Lm3js; 01-20-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Posted wrong date
Lm3js is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: