|10-31-2012, 10:43 AM||#1|
Beware of the Smolder
Join Date: Jun 2011
Best of the Best - Rnd 4, Match 4: Space Mountain v Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
So I thought it might be fun to find out the best and most beloved attraction in Disneyland. I'll pit two attractions and you vote for which one should move on to the next round. You can justify it for any reason you want. Try to sway those who have voted with your reasoning. The attractions will be randomly chosen. Just think, if both attractions were hanging off a ledge, which one would you put all your strength in saving?
Previously on "Best of the Best"
Round 1 Matches:
1) Minnie's House vs Storybook Land Canal Boats
2) Mark Twain Riverboat vs Main Street Vehicles
3) Goofy's Playhouse vs Space Mountain
4) Splash Mountain vs Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
5) Sailing Ship Columbia vs Dumbo the Flying Elephant
6) Jungle Cruise vs Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
7) Starcade vs Disneyland Monorail
8) Disneyland Railroad vs Snow White's Scary Adventures
9) "it's a small world" Holiday vs Alice in Wonderland
10) King Arthur Carrousel vs "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks
11) Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes vs Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
12) Haunted Mansion Holidays vs Pinocchio's Daring Journey
13) "it's a small world" vs Mickey's Soundsational Parade
14) Jedi Training Academy vs Indiana Jones Adventure
15) Enchanted Tiki Room vs Matterhorn Bobsleds - TIE
16) Haunted Mansion vs Gadget's Go Coaster
17) Mickey's House and Meet Mickey vs Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
18) Pirates of the Caribbean vs Frontierland Shootin' Exposition
19) Casey Jr. Circus Train vs Pixie Hollow – Tinker Bell & Her Fairy Friends
20) Magical vs Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
21) Big Thunder Ranch vs Donald's Boat
22) Captain EO Starring Michael Jackson vs Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
23) Tarzan's Treehouse vs Mad Tea Party
24) Billy Hill & The Hillbillies vs Fantasmic!
25) Astro Orbitor vs Main Street Cinema
26) The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln vs Autopia
27) Chip 'n Dale Treehouse vs Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
28) Innoventions vs The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
29) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride vs Peter Pan's Flight
30) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad vs The Laughing Stock Co.
Round 2 Matches:
1) Storybook Land Canal Boats vs Disneyland Monorail
2) Fantasmic! vs Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
3) Mark Twain Riverboat vs Mickey's Soundsational Parade
4) Matterhorn Bobsleds vs Disneyland Railroad
5) Indiana Jones Adventure vs Peter Pan's Flight - TIE -
6) Space Mountain vs Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
7) Enchanted Tiki Room vs Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
8) Main Street Cinema vs Mad Tea Party
9) "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks vs Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
10) Sailing Ship Columbia vs Haunted Mansion Holidays
11) Splash Mountain vs Big Thunder Ranch
12) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad vs Casey Jr. Circus Train
13) Pirates of the Caribbean vs Peter Pan's Flight
14) Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes vs "it's a small world" Holiday
15) Indiana Jones Adventure vs The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
16) The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln vs Haunted Mansion
17) Jungle Cruise - BYE -
Round 3 Matches:
1) Jungle Cruise vs "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks
2) Space Mountain vs Haunted Mansion Holidays
3) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad vs Haunted Mansion
4) Pirates of the Caribbean vs Storybook Land Canal Boats
5) Splash Mountain vs Matterhorn Bobsleds
6) Fantasmic! vs Mad Tea Party
7) Mark Twain Riverboat vs "it's a small world" Holiday
8) Indiana Jones Adventure vs Enchanted Tiki Room
Round 4 - Match 4:
Rocket into the outer reaches of darkest space on this high-speed thrill ride that blasts into the future and back. Board a sleek space ship and aim for the stars as Mission Control counts down to the most daring launch of your life!
Indiana Jones Adventure
Board a rugged troop transport deep inside an overgrown ancient temple for an unbelievable adventure filled with supernatural forces, screaming mummies, giant snakes and the heroics of famed archeologist Indiana Jones!
Voting Ends in 24 Hours!
|10-31-2012, 11:31 AM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2012
I'm confused. Lol the poll is for BTMRR vs space mountain but the thread has space mountain vs Indiana jones. I can't bit anyways, but am I missing something?
|10-31-2012, 12:06 PM||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2012
This is the hardest one for me so far. Space Mountain is my favorite of the two except for at night during the fireworks. Riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during the fireworks is my favorite thing in Disneyland, so because of that I have to give it the vote.
|10-31-2012, 12:08 PM||#4|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Syracuse, UT
Love both roller coasters but the theming of Big Thunder makes it a winner in my book!
Disneyland 1992, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, APs(Jan, May, Oct, Dec 2012)
Disneyworld 1993, 2007
|10-31-2012, 12:14 PM||#5|
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
I moved this thread over to the Disneyland Community Board. While it is a thread about Disneyland, it's more of a 'just for fun' type of thread rather than a planning-oriented thread. We try to keep only the planning-related threads on the main Disneyland forum and we move the non-planning ones to the DL Community forum.
**...Rockin' my Disney Side since 1972 ... Now taking on the holidays, one photo (and one Superthread!) at a time...**
Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|