DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
boogabuzz
DIS Veteran

Another direct/resale question...

These questions probably get asked all the time. I skimmed through but didn't find the answer to the question I have. So, sorry if this is an old question.

I'm aware that buying resale leaves you with some restrictions. The prices are oh so tempting, but I DO NOT like the thought of having restrictions. Can anyone tell me exactly what the restrictions are? I want to have some freedom with enjoying my points anywhere and everywhere whenever I want.

Also, I was considering doing a minimum purchase at SSR since its cheapest. If I do that, will I be able to buy some add ons resale? I'd be ok with restrictions on a portion of points knowing I have 160 pts of freedom!

Back story, we have several family members who are DVC members. It's me, DH and DS(4). We live in Florida about 100min from Disney. We have flexible work schedules that allow us to take vacations spur of the moment. We like quick getaways, and are not restricted to only doing getaways on the weekends. ( this will probably all change when my DS gets a few years older and in more activities.) since the 3 of us will only require a studio, I think 160 pts will get us pretty far. I do like the thought of getting a 2 bedroom to bring friends though. 160pts don't go very far when your talking 2 bedrooms.
boogabuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: