Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #661
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Wow beautiful!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #662
Mindy71
Mouseketeer

Desert Palms??? Anyone?? Please...
Mindy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #663
smiley_face2
What a great idea for a thread! Good grief, I'm going to gain another 5 pounds

WOW thankyou for the link to these beautiful pictures of yours!! This has made up my mind to request this upper floor with the concierge level. Can not wait to stay here! Was the treat left for you or did you request it? You are allowed to bring your food from the conierge dining area to your room right? I would like to bring mine back to sit at that table and look at that view and plot our day! A very comfortable room is really important to us, we don't go there just for the rides, we like to spend time where we are staying; relax, hopefully enjoy a view, some nice grounds, some good food, I have to have a big comfy chair or sofa in our room now, can't stand it when it's just a bed or beds and a table and chairs. Just lovely!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circusgirl View Post
Paradise Pier Concierge Level Theme Park View February 2012:

In Loving Memory of our dear son 02/22/1982-01/28/2011
smiley_face2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #664
Circusgirl
Queen of the Moisture Festival
ALLORA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley_face2 View Post
WOW thankyou for the link to these beautiful pictures of yours!! This has made up my mind to request this upper floor with the concierge level. Can not wait to stay here! Was the treat left for you or did you request it? You are allowed to bring your food from the conierge dining area to your room right? I would like to bring mine back to sit at that table and look at that view and plot our day! A very comfortable room is really important to us, we don't go there just for the rides, we like to spend time where we are staying; relax, hopefully enjoy a view, some nice grounds, some good food, I have to have a big comfy chair or sofa in our room now, can't stand it when it's just a bed or beds and a table and chairs. Just lovely!!
The treat arrived as a surprise. I often brought my food back to the room to enjoy while appreciating the view. You can ask the cast members in the lounge for a tray. I'm like you in that the room and view are important parts of the fun and relaxation of a trip and I loved my stay there. Have a great time!
Circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:34 AM   #665
TigerlilyAJ
DIS Veteran

Circusgirl, can you tell us your room number? We're doing a theme-park view, concierge room in Nov, and I've seen photos from 1118, 1418, and 1410, all pretty similar.
Your photos have amazing crispness and clarity, esp that last night photo!
TigerlilyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #666
disneyfreako
Earning My Ears

Silly question..... Does anyone happen to know if they still have the mickey shaped bottles in the bathroom in the guest rooms at the paradise pier hotel? I love those little bottles and I love the little things in life! This will be our first stay at a Disney hotel. So we're super excited. We even got a room with a theme park view!
disneyfreako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #667
disneyfreako
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by funatdisney View Post
Ok I have one I took yesterday.

WOW! That's a really cool shot!
Old 08-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #668
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfreako View Post
Silly question..... Does anyone happen to know if they still have the mickey shaped bottles in the bathroom in the guest rooms at the paradise pier hotel? I love those little bottles and I love the little things in life! This will be our first stay at a Disney hotel. So we're super excited. We even got a room with a theme park view!

When I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel i February of 2011 they did and I know that when SherryE stayed at the Paradise Pier in December they had them.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #669
Circusgirl
Queen of the Moisture Festival
ALLORA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerlilyAJ View Post
Circusgirl, can you tell us your room number? We're doing a theme-park view, concierge room in Nov, and I've seen photos from 1118, 1418, and 1410, all pretty similar.
Your photos have amazing crispness and clarity, esp that last night photo!
These photos are from room 1500. I've stayed in three or four different theme park view rooms at the Pier, and they've all been terrific.
Circusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #670
smiley_face2
What a great idea for a thread! Good grief, I'm going to gain another 5 pounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfreako View Post
they have switched over to H2O products, if you look at the pictures a little ways up in this thread by Circusgirl you will see a picture. They are very nice products, but no more little mickey head bottles

In Loving Memory of our dear son 02/22/1982-01/28/2011
smiley_face2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #671
disneyfreako
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley_face2 View Post
they have switched over to H2O products, if you look at the pictures a little ways up in this thread by Circusgirl you will see a picture. They are very nice products, but no more little mickey head bottles
awwwe! I just looked back up and saw it. oh well... I'm just happy to be staying there. This is going to be our splurge for this trip. Thanks for your reply.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #672
KCmike
Never have fallen asleep on any attraction
Nothing wrong for dreaming for sure

DLH and the pool area....

New Map inside DLH lobby

Close up of map

2014 Boston/Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard
2013 Disneyland Christmas
2013 WDW, Universal, and SeaWorld with the kids and their High School Marching Band Event
2012 Back to Disneyland for a late June/Early July Vacation|2011- WDW Grand Floridian/Port Orleans Riverside |2010 - Disneyland/Monterey 20th Anniversary Day trip and 1st time to see Christmas at any park (BWPPI) 2010 - Disneyland (Grand Californian) |2009 - Disneyland/San Francisco/Monterey/ Yosemite National Park (Disneyland Hotel) |2008 - Disneyland/San Diego (Hotel Del Coronado & Hojo) |2007 - Disneyland (Fairfield Inn) |2006 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |2004 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |1996 - WDW - Dixie Landings |1993 - WDW - Offsite |1992 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee |1990 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee

Gear:Canon 60d, Canon xti, and a few lenses
KCmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #673
DLRfan31
A Pirate's Life for Me!

Anyone have pics of the Anaheim Plaza Inn? or direct me to some already here on DIS?

Thanks!
DLRfan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #674
KCmike

From the Fairfield Inn

2013 WDW, Universal, and SeaWorld with the kids and their High School Marching Band Event
2012 Back to Disneyland for a late June/Early July Vacation|2011- WDW Grand Floridian/Port Orleans Riverside |2010 - Disneyland/Monterey 20th Anniversary Day trip and 1st time to see Christmas at any park (BWPPI) 2010 - Disneyland (Grand Californian) |2009 - Disneyland/San Francisco/Monterey/ Yosemite National Park (Disneyland Hotel) |2008 - Disneyland/San Diego (Hotel Del Coronado & Hojo) |2007 - Disneyland (Fairfield Inn) |2006 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |2004 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |1996 - WDW - Dixie Landings |1993 - WDW - Offsite |1992 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee |1990 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee

Old 11-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #675
KCmike

Where does the carpet and the tile begin?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: