Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #301
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlesfan77 View Post
Greetings! 35 year old male from Phoenix, AZ who never outgrew the magic of Disney theme parks. I'm a Disneyland AP holder who loves to go at least three or more times a year. Never been married and have no children. I go by myself all the time and feel like a kid in a candy store. However someday I would love to share it with someone special. My next visit will be November 6 to 8. Very excited!
Wow you are going for 2 days? How are you going to get it all in? I normally drive so I try to stay longer. Our cruise turned into a 2 week trip because I kept adding days lol you don't have very long either!

Have a great time! I'm missing you by a few weeks.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #302
ZoeisMommy
šoš Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC

Hey there! I am going Nov 25th through Dec 8 (Dec 1-8 is going to be on a cruise). I am traveling with my daughter and Mom. It will be our first time during Christmas :D I cant wait!

How often do you get down to The World?
Us Two single Disney girls may have to grab a drink and say hello. I too will be there the 25th-2nd with my daughter where are you staying?
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #303
beatlesfan77
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Wow you are going for 2 days? How are you going to get it all in? I normally drive so I try to stay longer. Our cruise turned into a 2 week trip because I kept adding days lol you don't have very long either!

Have a great time! I'm missing you by a few weeks.
Thank you. I really need a vacation right now. Usually I fly out to CA which takes an hour. Then I stay there three full days. Plenty of time for everything.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #304
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeisMommy View Post
Us Two single Disney girls may have to grab a drink and say hello. I too will be there the 25th-2nd with my daughter where are you staying?
Oh that would be fun! How old is your daughter? We are staying at Caribbean Beach. Where are you guys going? We only have 2 day park pass which we are doing Epcot and HS with and then the Christmas party on Tuesday. We figured from 4-midnight would be enough of Magic Kingdom. My daughter is 11 but loves kids of all ages and my Mom is going. Let me know if you would like to hook up somewhere!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #305
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlesfan77 View Post
Thank you. I really need a vacation right now. Usually I fly out to CA which takes an hour. Then I stay there three full days. Plenty of time for everything.
Ohh so you are going to DisneyLand. I missed that LOL We are going to WDW which is our automatic go to place since I am in Nashville TN
Old 10-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #306
ZoeisMommy
šoš Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Oh that would be fun! How old is your daughter? We are staying at Caribbean Beach. Where are you guys going? We only have 2 day park pass which we are doing Epcot and HS with and then the Christmas party on Tuesday. We figured from 4-midnight would be enough of Magic Kingdom. My daughter is 11 but loves kids of all ages and my Mom is going. Let me know if you would like to hook up somewhere!

She is 2 1/2 (going on 6) lol. We are staying over at the AoA and we will be all over the parks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: