Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #256
michelle5156
Earning My Ears

Looking for help/advise here....
Took over a Mickey Mouse Self Portrait piece my aunt started before she passed away. I think it is about time to get to work on it but I am thinking there is something missing. The back of the instructions indicates "Instructions for Transfer Designs" but I don't know what these are! Is this something that I will not be able to complete the piece without? Thanks in advance for all information anyone can provide!
michelle5156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #257
Pastamom
DIS Veteran

There should be an iron that has Walt's picture - (What Mickey is painting), along with Goofy, Donald and someone else (can't remember who right now...)
Pop Century 2005; Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007; Disney Wonder 2008; All-Star Sports 2009; Disney Wonder DD 2010; PO Riverside 2011;Coronado Springs 2012; Disney Dream 2012; Art of Animation 2013; Dolphin 2013
Pastamom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #258
michelle5156
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastamom View Post
There should be an iron that has Walt's picture - (What Mickey is painting), along with Goofy, Donald and someone else (can't remember who right now...)
Thank you for your reply-- All I have is the fabric, floss, and pattern. Unfortunately it appears these are missing.
michelle5156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #259
vhartwell
Mouseketeer

You can make your own Iron on...Just get some iron on paper and print out the picture of Walt. Then transfer it to your design.

vhartwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #260
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle5156 View Post
Looking for help/advise here....
Took over a Mickey Mouse Self Portrait piece my aunt started before she passed away. I think it is about time to get to work on it but I am thinking there is something missing. The back of the instructions indicates "Instructions for Transfer Designs" but I don't know what these are! Is this something that I will not be able to complete the piece without? Thanks in advance for all information anyone can provide!
I have what you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you.
karriboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #261
penguin1102
Mouseketeer

I am new to this board and looking for some of the older Disney patterns. I do not have any to trade. However if someone is willing to copy them for me I will gladly pay for the cost of the paper.
penguin1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #262
XStitchDiva
Earning My Ears

Hello, fellow Disney x-stitch fans!

I'm looking for Tiana from the "Princess and the Frog" cartoon movie; particularly her waitress dress, her wedding dress in the forrest and her wedding dress in the chapel. I'm also looking for some "sisterly" patterns to do for my sister...she's been on me to do one for her. If you have one or all of them, you can email the pattern and symbol/floss chart to me and I can print them...saves you a stamp.
Personally, I have a Little Mermaid pattern, two Cinderella patterns, a Mickey and Minnie mouse bookmark pattern- they are two separate patterns.
Of non-Disney I have a few Garfield patterns (in Black and White), a Jeanette Chipette pattern, a few bathroom samplers, a few "I love Chocolate" patterns, the newer Strawberry shortcake patterns (her and her friends in modern clothing), and a dozen or so Care Bear and Care Bear Cousin patterns.
XStitchDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:23 AM   #263
dixiemom69
Earning My Ears

Mickey & Firefighter

I am a firefighter's wife who is desperately trying to find a copy of the Mickey & firefighter cross stitch pattern. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it! I would love to stitch it for my husband for Christmas!
dixiemom69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #264
Rlh80
Earning My Ears

Hi I'm new on here. I'm desperately seeking the mickey and Minnie wedding cross stitch pattern as a wedding present for my sister-in-law. If any one can help I would be really grateful x
Rlh80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #265
sally1230
Earning My Ears

Smile Alice in wonderland cross stitch pattern

Hello everybody,

My name is La Shay and I am super new and huge fan of Disney. I just got back from Disney last week and my sister is a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland.

I was wondering if anyone has a pattern and key code - I have searched the internet and haven't found a disney pattern.

I thought this would be a sweet christmas gift.

Can anyone help????
sally1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:33 AM   #266
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWIESE217 View Post
A while back I purchased a cross stitch (Disney's puppy love - with mickey, minnie and pluto). I wanted to continue it but i lost page 5 of the instructions which lists what color each symbol is. I was wondering if someone would be able to send me the color symbols. I have the pattern, the parchment, the needle and the thread but I lost page 5 which included what the symbols mean for each color. if anyone could email me the symbols page or tell me what they are that would be great. my email is

wika0702 @ stcloudstate . edu

-katie
Have you found this? I'm working on this pattern now, and can help you out with it. With this one, I made a copy of the pattern before highlighting the completed parts, my puppy ate part of the Mickey Salutes pattern before I was finished!! I had to frantically search here for it, so if you found it, let me know, I can make a quick copy and put it in the mail. Not sure how the scanner works to email it to you tho

bouncycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #267
bonez88
Earning My Ears

Hi guys I'm new here I was wondering if anyone can help me out I'm regular stitch worker I often do cross stitch quilting and dress making however all my patterns for cross stitch are normal and not disney I live in uk but am Irish and my sister at home is having a baby I can't be there because of work so wanted to do something special for her and the baby my sister is a massive disney fan so I wanted to combine two of my skills and make a quilt outta disney patterns of all kinds shapes and sizes if anyone would be kind enough to help me by sending me disney patterns I'd be very gratefull thanks x x x
bonez88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #268
harmonydawn1
Earning My Ears

Dumbo Cross Stitch Patterns

Looking for Dumbo Cross stitch patterns... very difficult to find...
Melody
harmonydawn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #269
harmonydawn1
Earning My Ears

Dumbo and Timothy cross stitch pattern

saw on here someone who has the Dumbo and Timothy Cross Stitch pattern... my niece if having a baby and wants to use Dumbo as the room theme... Dumbo things are hard to find.... please let me know if you were that person... I was told I wasnt able to contact that person directly... please let me know if you are them... would love that pattern... Looking forward to hearing from you... Looking back I am having a hard time finding the post... figures lol..
Melody
Old 05-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #270
harmonydawn1
Earning My Ears

dont know if you still have the Dumbo and Timothy cross stitch... my niece is wanting to do her baby's room in Dumbo... and it is very hard to find... would love this pattern... thanks Melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: