Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #3136
leftaslide
NW GA. DDC #751

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjl View Post
Found this while researching for a surprise trip for my family in March 2013. I haven't spent much time searching yet for hints for ages 7,5,3 and new and the best way to please them all, but I will soon. Can anyone direct me to the thread that might help me out the best! Thanks!
Any idea where you're staying yet? I don't think you'll have much trouble pleasing those ages, as there are plenty of things to do for everyone. Are you looking for certain things specifically for their ages? The only one I'd have concerns about is the 3 year old, but I'd say definitely do Disney Jr. in Hollywood Studios, and Fantasyland in MK.

DIS DAD #751
2011 (first visit) ASMo ** 2012 ASMo ** 2013 POP
leftaslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #3137
gjl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftaslide View Post
Any idea where you're staying yet? I don't think you'll have much trouble pleasing those ages, as there are plenty of things to do for everyone. Are you looking for certain things specifically for their ages? The only one I'd have concerns about is the 3 year old, but I'd say definitely do Disney Jr. in Hollywood Studios, and Fantasyland in MK.
We are staying at the Poly with a theme park view and dining. I got a great military discount! I'm planning on only using the 4 day park hopper pass we can get for military as well, but we are going to spend Sunday-Sunday there so we can rest between park days and use the pool, do downtown disney, etc. I do have ADRs booked to utlize the dining plan to the maximum potential. We haven't been since "number 3" was 6 months and she will be 3 in January, and on top of that, my older two are now tall enough to ride the "big kid" rides. We've usually been in line for princesses and fairies and I am here looking for hints on how to best spend the time with the different ages since I've got a good spread going now from 7-6 months.
gjl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #3138
leftaslide
NW GA. DDC #751

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjl View Post
We are staying at the Poly with a theme park view and dining. I got a great military discount! I'm planning on only using the 4 day park hopper pass we can get for military as well, but we are going to spend Sunday-Sunday there so we can rest between park days and use the pool, do downtown disney, etc. I do have ADRs booked to utlize the dining plan to the maximum potential. We haven't been since "number 3" was 6 months and she will be 3 in January, and on top of that, my older two are now tall enough to ride the "big kid" rides. We've usually been in line for princesses and fairies and I am here looking for hints on how to best spend the time with the different ages since I've got a good spread going now from 7-6 months.
Our youngest had just turned 4 last time we were there, and she did great at every park except Epcot. I think Hollywood Studios was the best as far as our youngest was concerned. Disney Jr. and the Toy Story Mania ride were great for us. Plus, they have the live shows (Belle and Little Mermaid) and plenty of "big kid" rides. I'd just browse through the theme park forum and see what jumps out at you. Hope you have a great time!
leftaslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #3139
WDWLVR2
Earning My Ears

I had the blessing of visiting WDW for the first time in 2008, and again in 2011 and fell in love. So much so, I just finished the first step in purchasing a DVC @ the Wilderness Lodge. I am so excited, we will be planning our first dvc trip in sept/oct of 2013. My bff told me to come to DIS because it has a plethora of information. So far I am enjoying reading post and learning a great deal. Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge!

I have a DH irate: and myself , along with DD : DD DSIL DGS and DGS .

2011-VWL
2008-All Star Sports

'09 Disney All-Star Sports
'11 VWL

WDWLVR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #3140
Lesley84
Earning My Ears

New to DIS...Ticker help please

Can someone please help me to put my disticker up on my info or signature or how ever to do it. I don't know which one is the correct one for the message boards. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited by Lesley84; 10-22-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Lesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #3141
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley84 View Post
Can someone please help me to put my disticker up on my info or signature or how ever to do it. I don't know which one is the correct one for the message boards. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
The correct code to use is the one called PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode.

To put in your signature, click on User CP, then under Settings & Options select Edit Signature, then copy/paste the correct code in the box.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:29 PM   #3142
burton178
Earning My Ears

Hope it's ok to use this thread to get to 10 posts... I'll make it up with some great trip reports later!!!!!!
burton178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #3143
Lesley84
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskaren View Post
The correct code to use is the one called PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode.

To put in your signature, click on User CP, then under Settings & Options select Edit Signature, then copy/paste the correct code in the box.
Thank you so much! I have been trying everything and could get nothing accomplished... this has helped me out!!!

Lesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #3144
remy324
Earning My Ears

Smile New to disboards

I AM NEW TO DISBOARDS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT MEETING OTHER DISNEY CRUISERS ON OUR UPCOMING CRUISE? CAN ANYONE HELP?
remy324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:20 PM   #3145
TPR
Earning My Ears

Just took our first DCL cruise! Loved it! Will be post a TR soon.
TPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #3146
chopstick
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPR View Post
Just took our first DCL cruise! Loved it! Will be post a TR soon.
So jealous! I cannot wait to take a Disney Cruise!!!
chopstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #3147
DisneyJen
Chairs the "Keep the Park Game On-Topic" Committee
sun+yardarm=Dole Whiparitas
The TF aims to please! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post
I tried searching but could not find the answer. How do you change the title of a thread you started? Thanks in advance!
Looking to do the same thing and cannot find an answer. May some please help?

Thanks so much!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #3148
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJen View Post
Looking to do the same thing and cannot find an answer. May some please help?

Thanks so much!
Click Edit at the bottom of your Original Post, then click on Advanced Edit when the Editing box come up. You will have the Title box at the top so you can change it.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #3149
DisneyJen
Chairs the "Keep the Park Game On-Topic" Committee
sun+yardarm=Dole Whiparitas
The TF aims to please! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Click Edit at the bottom of your Original Post, then click on Advanced Edit when the Editing box come up. You will have the Title box at the top so you can change it.
Thank you so much!!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #3150
MTT
Earning My Ears

Hi

I am new to this forum but have been collecting Disney quite a long time; I have some WDCC pieces, Wall-E maquettes by GG, Tinker Bell It’s a wonderfull world sericell and other things. My most precious treasure, among signed Tinker sericell, is Fantasia hardcover from 1940.

I have been also wondered is there any place selling/trading place for Disney collectibles e.g. for Sericells. I am not a big fan of ebay and would more preferably buy/sell directly with fellow collectors.
MTT is offline   Reply With Quote