Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promotion: Limited Time Magic
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
Dixiemom
DIS Veteran

Hoping for Free Dining in June Again!

We were able to take advantage of a free dining pin this past June and I am hoping to be able to do the same next June......without free dining we won't be able to go........come on pin!!

Lynn, mom of 2

DS 14, DD 9
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Missytara
I'm all ears!

I am keeping my fingers crossed as well. I have been asked by a dear friend to plan a trip for the celebration of her daughter's high school graduation. It would also include her teenage son. She works as a server at the restaurant I eat at every night.

As you can imagine, things are tight, but she has been housesitting for me on my trips to make extra money. But free dining or a good room discount will really ease the cost greatly.

In addition, since we will have three drivers, we have also decided to drive as well - which will save us a ton of money. I will really miss not flying, but we live about 15 hours away, so if we each take a five hour shift, we are good to go. I am excited; the furthest I have driven is about 7-1/2 hours to my grandparents from DE to CT, so I am thrilled about this.

Come on free dining....

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
albrst
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiemom View Post
We were able to take advantage of a free dining pin this past June and I am hoping to be able to do the same next June......without free dining we won't be able to go........come on pin!!
What part of June did you get free dining and did you have to be there a certain number of days?
albrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
Dixiemom
DIS Veteran

It was a quick service dining pin if I remember correctly. We were at Pop so that had to be it. Next trip we may stay at a moderate.......but if the other adult backs out we will have to return to a value (fine with me) and will have to have free dining to be able to afford it alone with 2 kids.

Lynn, mom of 2

DS 14, DD 9
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: