Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
kellgirl
Earning My Ears

Not-So Scary and Birthday!

Hello all! Okay, so my 17th birthday is October 25th, and i've ALWAYS wanted to do Mickey's Not-So Scary Halloween Party! Of course, I have a few questions. Do you think, if I get there at four, I'll have enough time to ride some attractions? Obviously, once the party begins at seven, I don't want to waste any time with them. do you think it's just better to spend the whole day at the parks (especially for my birthday)?

Also, what's the deal with the dance parties? Is it a show, or do you interact with the characters?

What do you think is the best order to view villains/boo to you/hallowishes? Should we do meet and greets almost all night, then view villains/boo to you/hallowishes? Or are the lines for meet and greet better at the end of the party?

and if I don't *focus* on trick-or-treating, will I still get candy on my way out? Because I really like candy

thank you guys so much for your help! I know it's early butI want an awesome birthday!
kellgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
kellgirl
Earning My Ears

Signal boosting because I really need you guy's help
kellgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
Raenstoirm
BL6 Team Challenge Tracker
Lets go get me your numbers!

If you are only going to one party and you want to do meet and greets I would skip the rides. Ride lines tend to be really short and character lines really long. We tend to do mix of both, but we have been before and go every year. Your best bet would be to hit a mix and mingle at an odd time (not around the parade or fireworks). You have to see the fireworks and then the 2nd parade.

They dance parties are just that...dance parties. The characters are out and dancing for hours. They dont stop for photos (but they will slow down) and they dont sign.

Trying to stay at every resort, but we are creatures of habit!
Caribbean Beach/Riverside/Wilderness Lodge/All Star Movies/Beach Club/Contemporary

Raenstoirm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birthday, mnsshp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: