Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK DVC Discussion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
Meggysmum
Mouseketeer

We bought 160pts at BLT and buying direct we had two years worth to spend so booked a 1-bed. We liked it so much that we decided to add on another 125pts at BLT resale.

We have found that even though we live in the UK we can still find good deals for flights and our DVC gives us great flexibility. Our holiday pattern has changed beyond belief!

We stayed last October at BLT in a 1-bed.

Last week e spent 4 nights in California at GC in a 1-bed in a location we would never have dreamed of paying for and our DVC made it possible.

In September my daughter and her friend are heading to studios at BLT and then BW. This is their pre-university holiday, they are paying for their own flights but I was able to gift them the accomodation so I know they wont be staying in some seedy motel!

In October we are taking advantage of the free DDP and staying at SSR for a week. The deal was actually cheaper than our flight prices only for last year so I couldn't resist!

In December we are staying a couple of nights at AoA then using DVC for a 1-bed at OKW for New Year.

Having pre-paid our accomodation has given us the ability to just save for our airfares and snap up bargain flights when we see them knowing that we are more than likely going to be able to sort out some DVC accomodation or other.
Meggysmum is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: