Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #31
dsnygrl21
Mouseketeer

SUBBING!

Love your color scheme! Can't wait to hear more details.

Disney Fairytale Wedding PJ 9-22-12
Only trips after High school listed:
'03-'04 CP MK PG & Conductor
11/03 YCR
04/04 CR
10/05 POP
08/06 Off-site
05/07 POP
05/08 Off-site
10/10 Engagement trip AKL CL
03-04/11 First DVC Stay POP/BCV
08/11 Big Family Trip OKW/BLT

01/13 Disneymoon BLT TPV
dsnygrl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #32
itsmebabygi
Counting Down!

I love your dress! I had it on my "dresses to try on" list but I never got to that part of the list.

I definitely have the same candle picture marked as an inspiration.

Do you know where you are getting those vow/art things? That's really cool. I want one (even though we still haven't decided 100% whether we are going to write our vows or not).
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
JP2013
Earning My Ears

Oh my goodness!! You're dress is amazing! SO pretty! Loving the plans so far, and your color scheme is really pretty. Question: Have you decided where you're going to do your RD?? We're having the exact same problem..
Old 06-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #34
Crofttobe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tric8783 View Post
Everything looks great!! I think those are the same BM dresses that Michelle (OneSong) had as well in black. She used light pinks with blacks etc, I was in awe of her wedding, you should definitely try to check it out! I bet that dress looks amazing on you!

For the candles, I'm not sure what the rule is in LSS, but for us with the BW we were only allowed to have so many open flames at the BW. Your floral planner will tell you what that amount is I'm sure. We had the cylinder sets with floating candles and then votives along the tables as well, but the amount we had was the max and your inspiration picture has a lot more (gorgeous though!) just a heads up!

Of course I am partial to pink so I love the pink, but I think for December red would be really pretty (the right shade) or even a dark fuschia maybe for winter? If you use red, existing decor will match easier because of the holiday decorations too? Excited for more!
Thank you again for all the insight! I'm just going to places like Michaels and starting to put together different centerpieces to see which ones I like the best with which colors. The red seemed to stand out too much though with alll the blues and greens of LSS? Which is why I was leaning towards pink. I'll definitely ask about the candle limit, we were thinking votives, and water in a vase with a floating candle, and maybe a floating flower. SO I guess we'll see! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckledginger View Post
Oh my gosh, your dress is absolutely stunning!!! The detail on the skirt is gorgeous, and I'm sure it'll photograph beautifully. Also loving your colors! I'm partial to soft, classic colors and your choices are very elegant. Congratulations on your engagement, and looking forward to following your plans!
Aww thank you so much, you are so sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLoveJulianne View Post
I came SO CLOSE to that being my dress! I LOVE it! congrats!
Thank you, I love your dress choice as well! It was the first dress I ever pictured myself in, and the first dresss I tried on, and it just stuck with me. lol. The hardest part is you buy the dress, and then you have to wait, and you look at weddings and see all these other beautiful dresses and wonder if there's another "dress". But it's the only one I cried in, so I picked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireofmarajade View Post
Just found your PJ and so far SO pretty! Love your dress!

Listen to tricia and you will be all set!

I am at the LSS as well and had the same mixed feelings about it originally but now can't wait bc the tank is really something we wanted to be able to see our reception venue every time we go to the parks and the ability to see the same stones and things from the other side is great for us. [NOTE they are removing things for me that is removable decorations like the dock stump looking things - if you request nicely]

I think you are doing great on timing for planning bc i started 6 months out for mine and its all coming along nicely even with a bunch of changes so far and more to come as i am 2 months out! eek!!!!

Glad you see you joined our boards and can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited to see a LSS bride, and can't WAIT to see all your pictures and follow up on your WJ. So great to see inspiration on what to do. I am so excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnygrl21 View Post
SUBBING!

Love your color scheme! Can't wait to hear more details.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmebabygi View Post
I love your dress! I had it on my "dresses to try on" list but I never got to that part of the list.

I definitely have the same candle picture marked as an inspiration.

Do you know where you are getting those vow/art things? That's really cool. I want one (even though we still haven't decided 100% whether we are going to write our vows or not).
I found the vow/art things on ETSY- even if you don't write your own vows. You could do things you love about each other, or first dance lyrics. Here's the link! http://www.etsy.com/listing/89822689...earch_type=all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP2013 View Post
Oh my goodness!! You're dress is amazing! SO pretty! Loving the plans so far, and your color scheme is really pretty. Question: Have you decided where you're going to do your RD?? We're having the exact same problem..
Thank you! Not completely sure on the RD. We're trying to budget everything else right now, and trying to determine who we are gonna have at the RD, and what kind of food for what price. I think we're staying at Contemporary so the California Grill would be convenient for sure, but we're looking into other options as well. I will definitely keep you updated, and let me know if you figure out your RD as well!

WJ:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2941365
Crofttobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #35
Icecoldpenguin
May the Force Be With You

Finally got around to reading again. I love your dress I think it is gorgeous. I like your color palette I think it is going to be very classy. I can't wait for more plans and I love all the little candles if I had done a night wedding I would have gone with candles.

looks good so far

Teresa

TRIPS:
Now a Florida Resident and Visiting as much as possible!
All 5 SWW 2014 Turkey Day '13 VWL, Labor Day '13, May '13/June '13-SWW 1,3 & 4 May '13-Disneyland, Nov '12-Pop, Oct '12 Swan, Jun/Jul '12 Disney World Wedding/Honeymoon, Dec '11 Wilderness Lodge, Oct '11 Poly, June '11-ASMo, June '10 ASMu, 2000 Offsite
Icecoldpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #36
Crofttobe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecoldpenguin View Post
Finally got around to reading again. I love your dress I think it is gorgeous. I like your color palette I think it is going to be very classy. I can't wait for more plans and I love all the little candles if I had done a night wedding I would have gone with candles.

looks good so far

Teresa
Thank you Teresa, I have to say I'm SO excited to see all your pictures from your Wedding, it's getting close!

WJ:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:40 PM   #37
Crofttobe
Earning My Ears

Moved everything to our fb page.

WJ:

Last edited by Crofttobe; 09-24-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #38
CinderALLIE
DIS Veteran

The pics look great

18/10/09-9/9/09 - First trip to Disneyland with side trip to Walt Disney Family Museum *Backstage Magic Tour and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel*

MY LIFE SUCKS!! No trips planned, hopefully late 2014 or sometime in 2015
CinderALLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #39
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup

Awww I just read your PJ... Everything looks great so far!!! Your engagement pictures are very very pretty And I LOVE your dress!!! I will be following along now!

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #40
Crofttobe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderALLIE View Post
The pics look great
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012DisneyWorldBride View Post
Awww I just read your PJ... Everything looks great so far!!! Your engagement pictures are very very pretty And I LOVE your dress!!! I will be following along now!
Aw thank you, super excited to see another December bride I am less than two weeks after you, so excited to keep reading yours!

WJ:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #41
LittleKittyMarie
DIS Veteran

Just caught up on your PJ. Your wedding dress is so pretty and elegant! I'm loving all your plans and details. And your engagement photos are really beautiful.

Looking forward to reading more!
2013 WDW Wedding: BWV & GF | 2013 DCL: Fantasy 7-Night | 2013 ABD: BSM
LittleKittyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #42
Crofttobe
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKittyMarie View Post
Just caught up on your PJ. Your wedding dress is so pretty and elegant! I'm loving all your plans and details. And your engagement photos are really beautiful.

Looking forward to reading more!
Welcome and thank you so much

WJ:
Old 07-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #43
Crofttobe
Earning My Ears

Alright,
So I've been MIA for a little, but for those of you reading we have finallyyyyy gotten our BEO for both flowers and from our planner. I have meetings with both tomorrow in the afternoon (there are definitely things I will be taking out!!) but after my planning sessions I will post our updated BEOs, hopefully it helps. In the process of buying an aisle runner, and DIY projects for the table numbers and namecards, as well as working on the invitations. Almost 5 months away so now is the time to get my butt in gear, and get to work!! I promise to keep updated with pictures and what not.

...On a side note, Ben and I's 6 year anniversary is this Sunday, and I am sooooo happy. I am going to try to convince him that Disneyland is the perfect place to celebrate (he's trying to save for the Wedding) so we'll see how it goes lol. Hope all of you are doing well!

WJ:

Tags
disney wedding, disney weddings, disney world, honeymoon, wedding pavilion

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: