facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #436
TyRy
Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
It is making me nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyRy

I have zero desire to be on those particular ships, but I may have to give in once to keep getting my way the other 90% of the time LOL! That's why I'm trying to rope others in, make it more fun for me.
By those ships I mean the Oasis ones, not the Disney ones. Gotta figure out how to edit on my phone still.
Mickey's Hand is Back in my Pocket - A Trippie for Sept/Oct 08 and 1st Trip Home to AKV
Trip of New Phases, Friends & 40 - Sept 09 - CR/AKV
*A Giraffe Meets the Beach - Oct '10 BCV/AKV* *Oct '11 AKV/Poly *1st Birthday Trip and Disney Dream Cruise - Dec '11 AKV* *Oct '12 - 18 days! AKVJ, BWV, AKVK*
*Nov 2013 AKVJ* *Extra May 2014 Trip SSR*
TyRy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:46 AM   #437
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyRy View Post
I have zero desire to be on those particular ships, but I may have to give in once to keep getting my way the other 90% of the time LOL! That's why I'm trying to rope others in, make it more fun for me.
Quote:
By those ships I mean the Oasis ones, not the Disney ones. Gotta figure out how to edit on my phone still.

How about an NCL cruise in a suite with concierge service and a butler?!! Do you think you could convince Mark to try that?!! It's called "The Suite Life" and it lives up to its name! Some of the Suite categories are expensive (the suites on The Haven - the private deck!), others are less expensive than either Disney or the Oasis ships!

(Diana and I will be happy to give you any information and encouragement you might need!! )

Just something to think about!!

RachelTori is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #438
TyRy
It is making me nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
How about an NCL cruise in a suite with concierge service and a butler?!! Do you think you could convince Mark to try that?!! It's called "The Suite Life" and it lives up to its name! Some of the Suite categories are expensive (the suites on The Haven - the private deck!), others are less expensive than either Disney or the Oasis ships!

(Diana and I will be happy to give you any information and encouragement you might need!! )

Just something to think about!!
An NCL cruise would work as well, that way I can keep putting off the Oasis.
Mickey's Hand is Back in my Pocket - A Trippie for Sept/Oct 08 and 1st Trip Home to AKV
*A Giraffe Meets the Beach - Oct '10 BCV/AKV* *Oct '11 AKV/Poly *1st Birthday Trip and Disney Dream Cruise - Dec '11 AKV* *Oct '12 - 18 days! AKVJ, BWV, AKVK*
Old 07-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #439
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
The mega-ships just don't interest me (and now of course all the cruise lines are building them! ) I really enjoy the ships that are Disney Magic or Wonder size! (2,000 to 2,500 guests)

But, if that's what I'll have to do for a Jamborini meet, then that's what I'll do!
One thing about the Baltimore port, is that the ships have to be able to fit under the Bay Bridge, so we are guaranteed a smaller ship! Which is what we like...

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:31 AM   #440
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Brandi, which ships cruise out of the Baltimore port?

HAPPY 236th BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

Old 07-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #441
dgbg100106

Enchantment of the seas, Granduer of the seas, and a carnival (but i don't use them)

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 07-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #442
dgbg100106

Happy 4th of July... Happy Birthday America

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #443
TyRy
It is making me nutty

Hope everyone had a great 4th and is managing to stay cool. I don't think our central air has shut off for the last three days and even Orlando is cooler!

Quote:
An NCL cruise would work as well, that way I can keep putting off the Oasis.
Well, since I posted that, I am now booked for the Oasis. It had to happen sooner or later, and since I have friends sailing next April on it, it became sooner. But I must give a big shout out to Laura - I mentioned what you said about suites and I whined a bit about how small the cabins are on the Oasis and wah-la - I now have a "suite" (more like a normal hotel room ) with concierge service. Laura, could you now put in his head how I need a much bigger house and more vacation points?

And have a great cruise - can't wait to hear about it.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #444
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Hope everyone had a great 4th and is managing to stay cool. I don't think our central air has shut off for the last three days and even Orlando is cooler!

Well, since I posted that, I am now booked for the Oasis. It had to happen sooner or later, and since I have friends sailing next April on it, it became sooner. But I must give a big shout out to Laura - I mentioned what you said about suites and I whined a bit about how small the cabins are on the Oasis and wah-la - I now have a "suite" (more like a normal hotel room ) with concierge service. Laura, could you now put in his head how I need a much bigger house and more vacation points?

And have a great cruise - can't wait to hear about it.
Yay for you!! (always glad to help a friend!! ) WAY more fun to cruise in a suite!

Not sure how I can assist with the bigger house and points, but where there's a will, there's a way!!

We are leaving in less than 14 hours and I haven't even started to think about packing yet. This will be so strange........ we're not meeting up with friends or family and we aren't going to a place we know well (we've heard lots of "WHAT???? You're NOT going to Disney???!!!!" )

JD and I will probably bore Tori to death!! She's hoping there are some cute 18-19 year old guys on board. Go figure!

Guess I better get busy.

Hope you all have a great week and I will be back with pictures next weekend!

Old 07-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #445
dgbg100106

Quote:
Yay for you!! (always glad to help a friend!! ) WAY more fun to cruise in a suite!

Not sure how I can assist with the bigger house and points, but where there's a will, there's a way!!

We are leaving in less than 14 hours and I haven't even started to think about packing yet. This will be so strange........ we're not meeting up with friends or family and we aren't going to a place we know well (we've heard lots of "WHAT???? You're NOT going to Disney???!!!!" )

JD and I will probably bore Tori to death!! She's hoping there are some cute 18-19 year old guys on board. Go figure!

Guess I better get busy.

Hope you all have a great week and I will be back with pictures next weekend!

Sounds like you are taking the Brandi packing strategy

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #446
TyRy
It is making me nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
Mark packs that way for every single trip!
Old 07-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #447
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
I'm not sure how it's going to work for me though!!!

I just can't get motivated! Or "lazy" has set in!!

Quote:
Mark packs that way for every single trip!
JD used to be the same way. Something changed -- he's all packed and ready to go!!!

My mantra: I MUST start packing......... after dinner

Old 07-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #448
dgbg100106

Quote:
I'm not sure how it's going to work for me though!!!

I just can't get motivated! Or "lazy" has set in!!

JD used to be the same way. Something changed -- he's all packed and ready to go!!!

My mantra: I MUST start packing......... after dinner
So now your calling me lazy huh?

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 07-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #449
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
So now your calling me lazy huh?
No!! You have it down to a science. I am usually the early packer - needing at least a couple days to pull it all together! It's just that this time, for whatever reason, I am not *motivated* as I usually am (which for me equates to lazy!)

Old 07-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #450
dgbg100106

Well I do have a list.... Again I am a list maker and it has been revised over the years...

Anyway, I think I am lazy most days!

2013 Cruising adventures

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: