Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: When do you crave sweets the most?
Mid day 8 18.60%
After a meal 20 46.51%
That time or your wife's time 4 9.30%
ALL THE TIME 12 27.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #31
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

I think with most of us here, we've tried different things until we found what works (and some are still searching! )

Most of the programs that have been mentioned here are in my past attempts (WW, Spark People website, track my own meals/calories, etc). But no matter how much I initially lost, the weight either came straight back or I plateaued. And I used to be obsessed with working out (treadmill six days a week, weights 2-3 times per week). Again, no matter what I did, I couldn't get down to the size I wanted!

Once I discovered AdvoCare, the weight seem to come off! I didn't bother to count calories (I have a 2-year old and a couple of part time jobs, so no time for that). I just ate "clean" and ate whenever I was hungry! Never once did I feel hungry or frustrated! I have also knocked down my working out (practice yoga 3 days a week, walk/jog on the treadmill 2x a week, mild weights 2x a week). And I'll say it again, I am down to a real size 4!!!!

For those who don't like the thought of exercising, or being a gym rat, find an activity that you like! Walking, biking, gardening, yoga (which became my new passion!), etc. That way you don't feel like you're working out. It is important to get your heart rate up for better cardiovascular health. Again, if you don't feel like you're working out it will be so much better!

I wish everyone the best of luck on the journey to better fitness! Even if you aren't at the size, weight, look you want, just getting to a healthier point is wonderful! Stay the course everyone!!

As soon as we can plan another trip, I'll start my TR
Time to go for Christmas! Dec '12 PTR
TR-Yogi Drags Her Dude Back! Aug 2011 TR - Hubby & Prego do Disney in August 2009
amandaluvsgoofy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, calories, food, lose weight, weight loss

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: