DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
princesspooh323
Mouseketeer

4th of July 2013

I know I am two months from the 11 month mark, but it is my first year that I am booking as a DVC member, and I want to make sure that I am ready. We will likely do a split stay between beach club and animal kingdom. I am trying to decide which one we want to be at the night of the fourth. I can see pros to both. I like that AK is far from the chaos and crowds, but I like that the beach club is near all of the Epcot fun. I am assuming we won't be able to get into the park as that we like to take midday breaks , and we would rather chance not getting back into a park then dealing with a full day on the park at max capacity.
Has anyone had any experience at either of these resorts on the fourth? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Animal Kingdom Lodge- Kidani Village/ Swan October 2013, Coronado Springs/Beach Club Villas/ Pop Century June & July 2013, Pop Century/Bay Lake Towers Aug 2012, Polynesian/Caribbean Beach Aug 2011, All Star Music/Port Orleans French Quarter June 2009, Wyndam Lake Buena Vista Resort August 2002, Many offsite stays pre 2002

princesspooh323 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: