Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
MickeyMinnie22
Earning My Ears

Smile A jam-packed PTR for 16 nights OKW May - June 2012!!

Ok, where to start...Hi and welcome to my first ever PTR...despite reading and following along to millions of other peoples, trying to pick up tips and pass time till my magical memories start (May 19th - June 5th) I have never written one myself so if you fancy please follow along to help pass some time + feel free to make any suggestions to our crazy manic week!!

The cast...
Me - I have just turned 20, I am a disney loon and not in my normal life but for Disney I am a total plan-a-holic...and a huge kid, prehaps this is why I'm a fulltime nanny!!

Jarryd - My boyfriend of nearly 4 1/2 years , this is about our 6th/ 7th proper holiday together, and will be our 2nd to disney (3rd if you include a one day achool trip to euro Disney) but our first ever time on propety
[/IMG]

*Please someone tell me how to upload pictures into my PTR and TR I am a huge fan of taking pictures and I always find they help me to get a feel for who's writing*

And that's it...there's just the two of us

Some history...

My family have always been to WDW when I was younger...my first trip was at a year old, this will be my 5th maybe 6th trip to WDW and once to Euro disney!!
Last year was J's first ever WDW experience, we did it on a lot smaller budgetso stayed off propety!! We had the most fabulous time and he caught the bug too!! Although we spent a lot of time on buses/shuttles etc so decided our next trip would be 2013 once we had both turned 21 and could hire a car... Long story short we both missed it so much and disney put on some fab deals for UK guests (14 passes for the price of 7, 45% off OKW/ Saratoga Springs *OKW is our favourite themed resort anyway, free dining plan and $150 gift card)...so here we are doing 16 night in a 1 bed villa!!

Up next...everything personalised...down to the last dot...and why is it such a jam packed trip!!!

Last edited by MickeyMinnie22; 05-15-2012 at 04:38 PM.
MickeyMinnie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
TandLMommy28
DIS Veteran

Wow, they are practically begging you to come to WDW. What a deal!

TandLMommy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
MickeyMinnie22
Earning My Ears

Smile

Yes that was my reasoning for going and just incase they didn't renew the deals again we'd miss out forever....for 2013 there offering exactly the same including in school holidays except giving $200 gift cards instead of $150! Have obviously not had half as many UK guests as they used to!!

Tags
may 2012, okw, ptr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: