Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #16
Mrs D
I realize most people don't hear editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzrich View Post
I have a dinner ADR at 9:30 that night so I don't think I'll be there for the 10:30 meet. I'll definately be there for the 12 AM MSEP so let me know where you guys are planning on being.
Touring Plans is hosting a meet at Tomorrowland Terrace at midnight so i plan to be there. There's a link on their blog.

But please say Hi to girl in the PJs & a DISigned shirt that mentions "spending the night with a MOUSE" - that's me! I'll give ya a glow stick!

Mom/Son bday trip! 6/15**WDW, Frozen Summer Fun & Diagon Alley! Aug. '14*Ultimate Orlando w/WDW, WWoHP&Legoland + First DCL!!Jan '14**Princess Half Marathon Feb '12 AKV**Oct. 12 DL for Halloween Time!**Apr. 12 Pop/AKV, F&G fest+ 80th bday**Leap Day! 24hrs in MK & CR!**June 11-Pop & SWW**Oct. '10 Pixie Dust!Upgraded to GF!! Wine & Dine Half Relay!**Dec. 09 Christmas at Pop**Feb. 09 Girls Only BDAY trip@BWV!** Sept. 08 First trip for the little ones - VWL** Numerous trips throughout childhood.
Mrs D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #17
Mrs D

Woohoo! My event has its first donor!! ( I mean besides me).

Thanks Todd! Can't wait to see you On Leap day.

I'd love to see some more support for GKTW and hope many can join us on Pirates! I've got lots of goodies to share!

Mom/Son bday trip! 6/15**WDW, Frozen Summer Fun & Diagon Alley! Aug. '14*Ultimate Orlando w/WDW, WWoHP&Legoland + First DCL!!Jan '14**Princess Half Marathon Feb '12 AKV**Oct. 12 DL for Halloween Time!**Apr. 12 Pop/AKV, F&G fest+ 80th bday**Leap Day! 24hrs in MK & CR!**June 11-Pop & SWW**Oct. '10 Pixie Dust!Upgraded to GF!! Wine & Dine Half Relay!**Dec. 09 Christmas at Pop**Feb. 09 Girls Only BDAY trip@BWV!** Sept. 08 First trip for the little ones - VWL** Numerous trips throughout childhood.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #18
Mrs D

Smile

I had the chance to meet a Make a Wish family today while waiting for pics with Marie the cat. I asked if they were staying at the Give Kids the World village and they said say and it has been a blessing to their family. I was excited to tell them that I am raising $ for GKTW. They were so grateful Nd thanked us all! Noes the time, if you're planning to donate do it for all those cuties!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #19
Mrs D

A covert big Thank You to those who have donated to GKTW thru this! I'm so honored to do my little part!

Old 02-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #20
Mrs D

Look for the green glow sword!

Old 03-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #21
Mrs D

Thanks to all who made it out to the meet and supported GKTW!
It was so fun to chat with new & old friends and to have our own FP into Snow White!
Thank you to Todd, Tracey, Bill, Syn & Cathy!

I'll post the group picture as soon as I get the photopass CD. I'd expect it to be April before it arrives.

Hope you all had a fun night!!

Old 04-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #22
Mrs D

As I'm packing my kiddo's glow swords and glow wands for our trip in 3 days it brought me right back to this night. I decided to take a minute to open up the photopass CD finally.
This was a good night!

Old 04-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #23
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

Hi All!

Congrats on your event! Please PM me with the amount raised for GKTW so I can add it to our list.

Thanks!

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
syntigger
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs D View Post
As I'm packing my kiddo's glow swords and glow wands for our trip in 3 days it brought me right back to this night. I decided to take a minute to open up the photopass CD finally.
This was a good night!

omg i was thinking of this just the other night

syntigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: