Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Photography Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-28-2012, 01:01 AM   #2116
jeepwreck
DIS Veteran
 
jeepwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post
It is in Italy. Now what is it?
is it something to do with the construction which was going on there?
__________________
WDW visits: 5 and counting
3 x POFQ, 1 x PORS, 1 x OKWR
DL visits: 13 and counting
Hello my name is Jeff….. and I am a disoholic!
Me , (DW)Emily , (DS)James
jeepwreck is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #2117
dhorner233
Disneyophile
 
dhorner233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Barstow, WA
Posts: 16,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwreck View Post
pirates of the caribbean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post
Kind of creepy Is it in HS? Part of the villains exhibit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by goopysolelady View Post
I agree with Diane...he's kinda creepy! I'll add the Great Movie Ride queue to the "guess list"!
Not from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Not from HS. Not a villain. Not from the Great Movie Ride.

I made it through the first round!!
__________________
Denise


Last edited by dhorner233; 04-28-2012 at 09:31 AM.
dhorner233 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #2118
dhorner233
Disneyophile
 
dhorner233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Barstow, WA
Posts: 16,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post
It IS a box but it's part of something.
Is it on the dock by the gondola?
__________________
Denise

dhorner233 is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #2119
Diane♥Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Diane♥Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 10,100

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopysolelady View Post
Is it from one of the food carts?

SORRY I guess this would be a yes. I was trying to find out exactly where it was and found out it did sell something. You learn something new every day. Maybe it will be a little easier now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopysolelady View Post
Is it something around the pizza restaurant?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwreck View Post
is it something to do with the construction which was going on there?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorner233 View Post
Is it on the dock by the gondola?
No
__________________




ME DH : DS DD
Diane♥Disney is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #2120
Diane♥Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Diane♥Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 10,100

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorner233 View Post
Not from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Not from HS. Not a villain. Not from the Great Movie Ride.

I made it through the first round!!

Is it in the MK or Epcot? Is it Walt Disney?
__________________




ME DH : DS DD
Diane♥Disney is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #2121
Diane♥Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Diane♥Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 10,100

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopysolelady View Post
Didn't know there were living statues! Where are they located? (So, no, not a living statue.)
Maybe they don't have them anymore. They had them a few years back in different locations. Is your photo around Planet Hollywood? At the entrance?
__________________




ME DH : DS DD
Diane♥Disney is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #2122
goopysolelady
DIS Veteran
 
goopysolelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bellville, TX
Posts: 22,010

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopysolelady View Post
Start working on this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post
Maybe they don't have them anymore. They had them a few years back in different locations. Is your photo around Planet Hollywood? At the entrance?
Doing the Happy Dance...my Godson just got ENGAGED! We couldn't figure out WHY he kept insisting his parents come to Colorado THIS WEEKEND for a visit! NOW we know!

No, Diane, not Planet Hollywood. I'm literally "walking out the door" for a 3 hour trip/overnight stay for 5 year old DGD's cheer competition. So, my photo will "be on hold" until Sunday evening. Hope I have lots of guesses waiting for me when I get back.
__________________
1978 1st trip-off site; 1981 Howard Johnson/LBV; 1983 Poly; 1985 Poly; 1987 Poly; 1990 Caribbean Beach/Poly; 1993 with HS Band-Holiday Inn Sun Spree/Poly; 1994 HS Band trip to Austria/Germany; 1995 Embassy Suites LBV/Poly; 1996 DD 1st solo trip w/best friend; 1998 HS Band-Quality Inn; 2000-Off site-Vacation Home; 2005 Wilderness Lodge; 2008 Poly; 2009 Wilderness Lodge; 2010 Boardwalk Villas/Bay Lake Towers; 2012 Animal Kingdom Kidani Villas; 2013 Art of Animation; 2014 Caribbean Beach
goopysolelady is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #2123
dhorner233
Disneyophile
 
dhorner233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Barstow, WA
Posts: 16,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post
Is it in the MK or Epcot? Is it Walt Disney?
My guy is from Epcot:



NO! It is NOT Walt Disney!!
__________________
Denise

dhorner233 is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #2124
dhorner233
Disneyophile
 
dhorner233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Barstow, WA
Posts: 16,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post
SORRY I guess this would be a yes. I was trying to find out exactly where it was and found out it did sell something. You learn something new every day. Maybe it will be a little easier now.
So, it's part of a kiosk in Italy? Are we supposed to guess what it sells or where it is? Drinks? In the courtyard?
__________________
Denise

dhorner233 is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #2125
jeepwreck
DIS Veteran
 
jeepwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,451

Quote:
Originally Posted by goopysolelady View Post
Doing the Happy Dance...my Godson just got ENGAGED! We couldn't figure out WHY he kept insisting his parents come to Colorado THIS WEEKEND for a visit! NOW we know!
congrats!
__________________
WDW visits: 5 and counting
3 x POFQ, 1 x PORS, 1 x OKWR
DL visits: 13 and counting
Hello my name is Jeff….. and I am a disoholic!
Me , (DW)Emily , (DS)James
jeepwreck is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #2126
jeepwreck
DIS Veteran
 
jeepwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,451

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorner233 View Post
My guy is from Epcot:



NO! It is NOT Walt Disney!!
is it part of the american pavillion?
__________________
WDW visits: 5 and counting
3 x POFQ, 1 x PORS, 1 x OKWR
DL visits: 13 and counting
Hello my name is Jeff….. and I am a disoholic!
Me , (DW)Emily , (DS)James
jeepwreck is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #2127
Diane♥Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Diane♥Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 10,100

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorner233 View Post
My guy is from Epcot:



NO! It is NOT Walt Disney!!
I didn't think so, but when you asked who it was I figured it was someone we would know and he was the only one I could think of. Is he from FW or WS? Spaceship Earth?


Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorner233 View Post
So, it's part of a kiosk in Italy? Are we supposed to guess what it sells or where it is? Drinks? In the courtyard?
Looking for WHAT it is. I'm pretty sure you've seen it before.
__________________




ME DH : DS DD
Diane♥Disney is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #2128
dhorner233
Disneyophile
 
dhorner233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Barstow, WA
Posts: 16,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post
I didn't think so, but when you asked who it was I figured it was someone we would know and he was the only one I could think of. Is he from FW or WS? Spaceship Earth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwreck View Post
is it part of the american pavillion?
Well, he does have a name but, it's not Walt He is also not from the Spaceship Earth.

He IS in WS but, not the American Pavilion.
__________________
Denise

dhorner233 is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #2129
dhorner233
Disneyophile
 
dhorner233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Barstow, WA
Posts: 16,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane♥Disney View Post

Looking for WHAT it is. I'm pretty sure you've seen it before.

Is it a table? Is it a fire hydrant? Is it a flower box? Is it a step to something? Is it a toy?
__________________
Denise

dhorner233 is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #2130
Diane♥Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Diane♥Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 10,100

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhorner233 View Post
Is it a table? Is it a fire hydrant? Is it a flower box? Is it a step to something? Is it a toy?
None of the above but flowers are near it. Kids might think it's a big toy Think....the blue box is on top of it.

Did they change photobucket again? I was going to give a bigger crop but when I went to edit, it said welcome to the new photo editor and wouldn't let me edit anything.
__________________




ME DH : DS DD
Diane♥Disney is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.