Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Cooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

The "Official" Disney Recipe Exchange -- INDEX ONLY updated 5/8/13

Please NOTE: this index is longer due to the overwhelming demand for some receipes, we needed to break down the courses into more manageable posts...
Thanks for your understanding!!!!

<<>>"Official DISNEY RECIPE Exchange!"<<>> thread can be found at: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103

Image added for Pinterest links

How to use this index:
- This thread is strictly an index. No recipes are posted here.
- Posts 2-10 contain a listing of the recipes by course for those planning meals.
- Posts 13-16 contain a listing of the recipes by restaurant for those looking for a particular recipe.
- Post 12 contains a listing of recipes that have been requested, but not posted.
- Post 11 contains information that may be helpful to you in making requests for recipes from Disney.
- Post 17 is a listing of posts where people have commented on how they've adjusted recipes or tips on how to interpret the instructions, whether they liked/disliked the recipe, foods the WDW purchases commercially, etc.
- After locating your recipe in an index here, you will need to go to the actual thread at the URL listed above & navigate to the page listed. Unfortunately, no direct links are provided.

Finding your recipe quickly:
- Use your browsers search function (<CTRL> + <F> or Edit menu & Find) to search by a key word.

Please be aware that most recipes are listed by the name used on the menu; however, when known both names are listed such as Crema Cotta Caramellata aka White Chocolate Crème Brulee from the Portobello Yacht Club.

How to quickly navigate to a page in the recipe thread:***

1. Go to the thread containing the recipes: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103
2. Go to page 2.
3. Go to the address bar & change this text at the end of the URL: &page2 - to the desired page number.
4. Hit <Enter>

This will work on any page except the first & last for some reason.

***ETA: I just noticed that this isn't working as described. I've corrected it so it should work properly now.

Please note: Recipes that are substitutes, clones, copycats, etc. for "Official" recipes have been set off as **XXX **similar only**

Index complete through post #3375, pg 225 as of 3/22/14.

Last edited by PrincessNancy96; 03-22-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: updating post locations as of .3/22/14: done

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: