Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #136
wannabeinfl
Earning My Ears

Our trip is getting closer and closer. I am not sure of the layout of the Hard Rock but wanted to know what is closet to the boat landing to stay.

It will be me and DH and our 10 year old son, and we are bringing our grandchildren for the first time they are 5 and 3. I can't wait to get there and watch them see this for the first time.

We have the supersaver rate (room obst. view) but would like to be in the closest building we can. Any thoughts on what I should call and request and when. I also dont mind being close to the elevators.. With these 3 loud ones it would help cover their noise up.

Mawmaw between 40 and 50.. hahaha
Pawpaw 51
Uncle Curtis 10
Andrew 5
Courtney 3
wannabeinfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:09 PM   #137
msminniemouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeinfl View Post
Our trip is getting closer and closer. I am not sure of the layout of the Hard Rock but wanted to know what is closet to the boat landing to stay.

It will be me and DH and our 10 year old son, and we are bringing our grandchildren for the first time they are 5 and 3. I can't wait to get there and watch them see this for the first time.

We have the supersaver rate (room obst. view) but would like to be in the closest building we can. Any thoughts on what I should call and request and when. I also dont mind being close to the elevators.. With these 3 loud ones it would help cover their noise up.

Mawmaw between 40 and 50.. hahaha
Pawpaw 51
Uncle Curtis 10
Andrew 5
Courtney 3
We are in similar situation and would be interested in knowing this too.
msminniemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #138
wannabeinfl
Earning My Ears

looks like we just will take what we get and hope for the best..
wannabeinfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #139
nighthawks
Direct contact to Indian hotels.

Its better you visit hotel website.
nighthawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #140
HolidayRose
Mouseketeer

Just back and was in room 5053 for 5 nights. This room is right behind the sign at the front of the hotel on the 5th floor and has a completely obstructed view (which we booked.) It was convenient to the elevators. For about $171 a night I'd stay here again.
HolidayRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:34 AM   #141
nifty16
Earning My Ears

Great room location at HRH

Just got back from 5 night stay in room 3148, which is pool view on same floor as lobby. Was a little uncertain at first because it was almost all the way at the end of the building, fair distance from lobby. But we just had to go a couple doors down, out the emergency door at the end of the hall and down the stairs. walk outside and the pool entrance was to the right, pathway to the parks to the left. From our room to the Studios entrance was a five-minute walk! Was quicker than taking the boat. It was very quiet, and didn't hear much other than occasional voices in the hall. You can hear the beat of the music from the pool area, but the live (louder) stuff is over by 10 so it really doesn't interfere with sleeping. By the way, it looked like most of the pool views are at least partially obstructed, but at least they're obstructed by palm trees! It's a fun hotel, and our daughters (9,11) had a blast.
nifty16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:54 PM   #142
tink1957
DIS Veteran

We just got back from our vacation after a 2 night stay at HRH & an 11 night stay at CSR. I have an All-Access Card and requested an upgrade, the desk clerk told me he could upgrade me to a Pool View for free....but then I asked about the cost to upgrade to Club Level. He said it would cost $50 per night so I immediately agreed. I came prepared with the Deluxe room numbers & requested Room 7099.....no luck, Room 7101...nope, then Room 7019..."yes, that's available & how did you know about the rooms to request? " The disboards, thanks to macraven for posting those room #s. Our room was straight down the hall to the Club Lounge,close to the elevators & well worth the extra $, the view was not much to write home about, but we didn't look out the window much anyway. The couch was very nice to have & located right next to the TV, I admit to falling asleep there on one night.

Last edited by tink1957; 09-30-2009 at 09:35 PM.
tink1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #143
dizylinzy
Earning My Ears

Hard Rock Rooms

Just returned from 5 nights at Hard Rock and eventually ended up in room 7116 Club Level - room overlooked pool and theme park so great views. Close to elevators and Club Lounge - only down one corridor. Not sure that Club Level is worth the extra money - breakfast ok - but lounge got very busy - afternoon snacks just cereal bars and crisps and the evening event got soooo busy - a bun fight basically. Had problems with room account also - kept charging me for the room which had already been paid. They seem to be having problems with computerised accounting. Hopefully they have now sorted this.
dizylinzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #144
JAL2525
Mouseketeer

HRH Club room

Stayed 7 nights at the HRH room 7134...room was all the way to the end of the hall (to the right as viewed from the rear). Very quiet a bit of a walk to the lounge and elevator but was OK.

We stayed in the center of the building two years ago and the far left side last year. This years room had the best view you could see both parks and the fireworks on the nights we did not stay at the park.
1976-Offsite | 1989-Offsite | 1990 - Offsite | 1997 - CB | 1998 - CB | 2001 - CB | 2003 - CB | 2005-CB | 2006-CB | 2007 - CB | 2007 - HRH | 2008 - CB | 2008 - HRH | 2009-HRH| 2010-HRH |2011-HRH|2012 - HRH | December 2013-HRH and CB | Planning Trip To The World December 2014 HRH and CB

ME DW DS DS
JAL2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #145
disneynutsss
I'm a Disney Nut!

Ok... all of these posts are about suites, deluxe etc...

what room number should i request for a standard, near an elevator, maybe a pool view?
2005 Vacation Home.....2006 ASMovies.....2008 Off Site Seralago..........2009 ASMovies.....2010 Hard Rock Hotel.....2010 ASSports

NEXT TRIP October 17, 2012!! LM at AoA!!
1103.44 MILES FROM "HOME"

disneynutsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:59 AM   #146
Mommy Poppins
Admitted Disneyholic - No Cure Wanted
Dreams of tag fairies and pretty colors
Will be spending my birthday at the WL

We have a deluxe 2 queen room booked for February, 2011. Can anyone tell me what room #s or area to request to have a theme park view??

Thanks!
Old 10-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #147
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
I’m a Universal Homie

Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy Poppins View Post
We have a deluxe 2 queen room booked for February, 2011. Can anyone tell me what room #s or area to request to have a theme park view??

Thanks!
are you asking for the club level for the 2 Q deluxe?

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #148
ladeedeb
Mouseketeer

Question Me Too (ours is NOT club level)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macraven View Post
are you asking for the club level for the 2 Q deluxe?
I would like to know also. We have a 2Q deluxe booked. I requested upper floor and pool view, but really want to know which rooms are the 2q deluxe (not on club level), and if any of the ones I requested will be 1. sort of near elevator &/or 2. not too noisy. Also, are the pets on the 1st floor? I do not want a room that has been used by or is too close to those being used by pets due to allergies.

Just over 2 weeks to go. Can't wait. 1st time.
Thanks so much!
ladeedeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #149
Mrs. G
Earning My Ears

Room Assignments

Just called HRH to tell them our scheduled flight for tomorrow was cancelled due to a snowstorm , the next day was totally booked & we would hopefully get out on Tuesday. They said we were assigned adjoining rooms 4130 & 4132. However, they didn't know how long they could keep those rooms for us. Can anyone tell me about the location? What they are close to , far from, views, etc. Thanks.
Mrs. G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #150
pixeegrl
DIS Veteran

I know you can't reserve a Deluxe on Club but can only request...however we are already booked a Deluxe and am wondering if it's possible to upgrade from that and be guaranteed a deluxe??? or just receive a key for club access but be on a separate floor???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: