Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
evildiva
Reading "Twilight Series" has produced unhealthy expectations in men.

GKTW and Combined Federal Campaign

Just a question for those of us who are federal employees. We have the option to donate directly from our paychecks through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). GKTW is an option on the giving. My question is, is there a way to do this and make sure the DIS Power of Ten gets credit for this? Thanks!

June 1990 Grovsners, April 1995 Magic Music Days (Kissime), April 1997 Magic Music Days (Kissime), July 1997 Cocoa Beach, May 1999 Daytona, November 2005 Pop Century, Apirl - May 2007 Pop Century, September 2008 Pop Century, April 2009 Pop Century (solo), October 2009 All Star Sports (solo), December 2009 Pop Century, April 2010 Pop Century 30th B-Day Trip, October 2010 Pop Century, December 2010 Boardwalk Inn/Podcast Cruise/Beach Club, October 2011 Pop Century, December 2011 Pop Century Solo Disapalooza, November 2013 Pop Century Jingle Jungle 5k, Sept/Oct 2014 Port Orleans French Quarter

evildiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
kate2961
Mouseketeer

In the past, I donated through the CFC and wanted the charitable organization to know the origin of the contribution. I called the charitable organization and they told me that they did not have the information about donors and amounts but that I could provide them with the information and they would add that to their records. I would also expect that you could just contact GKTW and let them know the amount you are contributing and that it is for the DIS fundraising campaign.

Kate
kate2961 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: