Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
tmmalave
Earning My Ears

OT-Travel questions

Hi all,

I have been following these threads for a while, since we hope to be able to do ABD one day. I have an off topic question, but did not know who else to ask.

We are flying into O"Hare airport. Could anybody tell me if they have mini van taxis? We will have three children with us and will not be able to fit into a regular taxi. Or will he have to split up into two taxis?

The second question is regarding traveling with children. We are going to a scientific meeting in Chicago and then doing some sightseeing. My brother is sending my niece with us, and my cousin is picking her up in Chicago so that she can spend a few days with their family (they have two daughter and live in Columbus). My niece was originally going to travel alone, but then it was decided to arrange it so that she will fly in our company. She shares my last name but not my husbands or children. Do I need any specific documents to travel by air with her?

TIA
tmmalave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #2
Tozzie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmalave View Post
Hi all,

I have been following these threads for a while, since we hope to be able to do ABD one day. I have an off topic question, but did not know who else to ask.

We are flying into O"Hare airport. Could anybody tell me if they have mini van taxis? We will have three children with us and will not be able to fit into a regular taxi. Or will he have to split up into two taxis?

The second question is regarding traveling with children. We are going to a scientific meeting in Chicago and then doing some sightseeing. My brother is sending my niece with us, and my cousin is picking her up in Chicago so that she can spend a few days with their family (they have two daughter and live in Columbus). My niece was originally going to travel alone, but then it was decided to arrange it so that she will fly in our company. She shares my last name but not my husbands or children. Do I need any specific documents to travel by air with her?

TIA
You might want to go over to the transportation board and ask about the taxi's the people who post on that board will answer it as for your niece you won't have any issues they don't require ID
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
sjlsk8r
Mouseketeer

O'Hare has taxi/vans of all sizes readily available to accomodate your party.
sjlsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: