Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
TexasMouseFan
Mouseketeer

Combine Photopass for 2 trips?

We are taking a trip to Disney in June and then again in December. Can I combine the photopass pictures from both trips onto 1 CD? Do the pictures expire 30 days after you register the photopass number or 30 days after the first picture is taken? Thanks.
TexasMouseFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
ClarabelleCowFan
Found Someone You Have
There's always a shortage of Barbie legs
I'm as coordinated as a drunk duck
Has never owned a guinea pig
If I see a vein I'm done!

No, I don't believe you can. We had a Labor Day trip and a Thanksgiving trip and even though the Labor Day photos still showed up in our Photopass account online, when we ordered the disc only the Thanksgiving pictures showed up.

You can call Photopass and ask them. They were very helpful when we had to call them with a broken disc.
Register to remove

Old 04-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
Alesia
DIS Veteran

No.

You have 30 days from the day the first picture is taken to claim the photos, and then another 30 days to order the CD. You can pay for an extension, but I'm not sure how many you can get. Even if you could get enough extensions to get you though your second trip, it would end up costing you about $100.

Alesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
Karpkg
I talk to imaginary friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMouseFan View Post
We are taking a trip to Disney in June and then again in December. Can I combine the photopass pictures from both trips onto 1 CD? Do the pictures expire 30 days after you register the photopass number or 30 days after the first picture is taken? Thanks.
The pictures will expire after 30 days.

You can combine the photopass pictures if both trips were within 30 days of 1st picture taken. Ex. June 1st, 1st picture taken, must be uploaded by June 30th. Then on Photopass account, June 30th is the start date of your editing, and must be ordered by July 29.

Your second trip must be able to fit into that editing date and also be ready to be ordered by July 29 if you want both trips in.

Sometimes people pay for deadline extensions to fit in that 2nd trip.

Regretfully, the date distance between the two is too great to make it economically feasible.

* MNSSHP Sept 23 2011 * SWW & WWoHP May 26-June 4, 2011 * Spring Break and F&G, April 2-9, 2011* Winter Break in Disneyland! February 19-26, 2011
* New Year's/DD's B-Day Trip! Dec. 29-Jan. 2 2011 * MVMCP Nov 2010 * FD & MNSSHP! Sept 2010* SWW & WWoHP May-June 2010
* 1st WDW trip w/my own family! Sept 2009* WDW while dating my now hubby, 1996 * 1st time WDW 1990 w/parents * Many times to Disneyland, last time Grad Nite, 1988 *
Karpkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
Dacky619
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarabelleCowFan View Post
No, I don't believe you can. We had a Labor Day trip and a Thanksgiving trip and even though the Labor Day photos still showed up in our Photopass account online, when we ordered the disc only the Thanksgiving pictures showed up.

You can call Photopass and ask them. They were very helpful when we had to call them with a broken disc.
Well, you are able to. We did a last minute weekend trip last July (early), and then a 10 day trip at the end of the month into August. We were surprised (and happy) that both trips pics were on our photopass cd. It made me wish we had pre-ordered it. The thing is they were well within the 30 days timeline. I don't think there is any way you could really do trips 6 months apart.

Dacky619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
disneysplash
Mouseketeer

We combined three trips , Nov, Dec. 2010 and Feb. 2011. I bought several 15 Day Photo Extensions for $5 each. $5 was a half off special. We ended up with 4 DVDS of photos.
disneysplash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photopass

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: