Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #511
stitchnbead3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchnbead3 View Post
Ok, now that I have posted here I see that under my name it does say's "registered user" so let me go try the steps I need to go through and I will let you know what happens.
I found the email and did what it told me.
If I still have an issue I will be back!
Thanks for being there - just in case!
Nancy
stitchnbead3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:15 PM   #512
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchnbead3 View Post
I found the email and did what it told me.
If I still have an issue I will be back!
Thanks for being there - just in case!
Nancy
I leave for a few hours and suddenly no one needs me anymore! You are good to go and can post on all of our boards and make a signature. Glad you got it working and do let me know if you need anything else.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #513
camikey
Mouseketeer

Help

I am unable to post on the cruise forum. Can you help?
camikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #514
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikey View Post
I am unable to post on the cruise forum. Can you help?
Please follow the directions in the first post of this thread. You haven't completed your registration.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 01-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #515
stnet
Mouseketeer

I changed my email address several weeks ago and never received the email to complete the change. I have emailed several times to the above email with no response. I checked my spam folder also and its not getting stuck in there. I also do not have the original email as I don't have access to that account. My new email address is an att.net account. Thanks in advance its driving me crazy not being able to post!!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #516
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stnet View Post
I changed my email address several weeks ago and never received the email to complete the change. I have emailed several times to the above email with no response. I checked my spam folder also and its not getting stuck in there. I also do not have the original email as I don't have access to that account. My new email address is an att.net account. Thanks in advance its driving me crazy not being able to post!!
The confirmation email is sent to your original email address. Have you included the fact that you don't have access to the original account in your email, as well as your old and new email addresses?

Old 01-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #517
stnet
Mouseketeer

I have included both my old and new email addresses I honestly don't remember what my email address was when I signed up - my email provider changed sometime several years ago but I don't know if it was before or after I signed up.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #518
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
I have included both my old and new email addresses I honestly don't remember what my email address was when I signed up - my email provider changed sometime several years ago but I don't know if it was before or after I signed up.
They will automatically resend the email to the same address you used when you registered. Send another email and explain the whole situation and that you do not have access to the old email. I will see if I can get someone to take a look at your account and check back and see if it gets resolved.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:32 PM   #519
stnet
Mouseketeer

Thanks!!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:15 PM   #520
camikey
Mouseketeer

Still

I am still waiting. I did receive and email asking for my user name, but did not get any follow up emails.
camikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #521
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
I am still waiting. I did receive and email asking for my user name, but did not get any follow up emails.
Please send another email with your username and email information and explaining what you need. It may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I will keep an eye on it and see what I can do to help.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #522
DisneyElite4
Mouseketeer

I need to get my account activated again. I have sent to e-mails to support@wdwinfo.com. I am checking the inbox regularly and the spam folder and have not seen anything come through yet. I am pretty sure I am using the e-mail address I originally registered with, although I could be wrong. In my e-mails I have given the other e-mail address as well, although that account is no longer active. Thanks!
DisneyElite4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:36 PM   #523
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
I changed my email address several weeks ago and never received the email to complete the change.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyElite4 View Post
I need to get my account activated again. I have sent to e-mails to support@wdwinfo.com.
Your accounts have all been activated . Happy DISing!

Old 01-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #524
stnet
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #525
rachelm23
Mouseketeer

I don't recall seeing an email. I cannot quick post. Nor do I have any subscriptions.
rachelmccarthy@mac.com
April '11 Magic cruise
Sept '12 Dream cruise
Oct '12 Dream cruise
April '13 Wonder cruise
Oct '13 Dream cruise
Mar '14 Magic cruise
May '14 Dream cruise
July '14 Magic Med cruise
rachelm23 is offline   Reply With Quote