Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #466
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phluid View Post
I DID receive the activation email, clicked the link, and cannot post anything anywhere. Will continue to reseach, but assistance may be needed.

Thx.
There is no reason why you can't post-- your account is activated. Where are you trying to post?

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #467
Phluid
Earning My Ears

Can't seem to post here...

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am trying to post on this thread:
www[DOT]disboards[DOT]com[BACKSLASH]showthread[DOT]php?t=2063192
Phluid is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #468
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am trying to post on this thread:
www[DOT]disboards[DOT]com[BACKSLASH]showthread[DOT]php?t=2063192
Ah. Well that is the one board we have where no one can post. So it isn't just you. The Completed Trip Reports board is Read Only. You should be able to post most everywhere else.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 08-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #469
Phluid
Earning My Ears

Can't post in Completed

Thanks, Scrap. I was starting to get discouraged.

Do you have any advice on how I could connect with one or two of the posters on that thread? I can't send a PM until I've posted 10 times, so I suppose I could go that route and just rack up my post-count... I just don't want to waste everyone's time reading 7 inane posts of mine so I can earn the right to contact someone else on the thread.

That thread helped me TREMENDOUSLY with something I'm planning, and I wanted to be able to say "Thanks."

Any ideas?
Phluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #470
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Thanks, Scrap. I was starting to get discouraged.

Do you have any advice on how I could connect with one or two of the posters on that thread? I can't send a PM until I've posted 10 times, so I suppose I could go that route and just rack up my post-count... I just don't want to waste everyone's time reading 7 inane posts of mine so I can earn the right to contact someone else on the thread.

That thread helped me TREMENDOUSLY with something I'm planning, and I wanted to be able to say "Thanks."

Any ideas?
Well, it always nice to have someone else to say to other new posters here. We also have a Test Board as a subforum of our Technical Support board (near the bottom of the main forum list) where you can post to up your count, or we have a Games Forum within our Community Board where you can join in and I think some are just posting smilies or other things that will boost your count quickly.

We do appreciate that you don't want to just post random things-- we often delete nonsense posts and then your post count is back where it was!

Very glad you have been able to get some help with your planning here!

Old 08-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #471
megan104
Earning My Ears

I haven't received any confirmation either.
megan104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #472
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastinflatables View Post
I'm stuck too. I have gmail. Anyone else w/ gmail that isn't getting the emails?
Quote:
Originally Posted by megan104 View Post
I haven't received any confirmation either.
Both of your accounts are activated. You shouldn't be having any problems posting on our forums.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #473
DD's Prince
Earning My Ears

I'm trying to post on the DCL forum. Can't seem to post there. Any ideas?

DD's Prince
DD's Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #474
PeaceLoveAndMickey
Earning My Ears

mine didnt work either, no email
PeaceLoveAndMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #475
annrae
annrae

Hi to a Moderator

I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me. I am frequently on the GAGWTA board (cancer) and when I put my username in and my password and try to pm someone, my username and password just disappear. I've been on this board for almost 6 years now so I cannot even begin to think of what the problem could be. Help! Thanks.

annrae

(Barbara)
Old 09-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #476
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annrae View Post
I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me. I am frequently on the GAGWTA board (cancer) and when I put my username in and my password and try to pm someone, my username and password just disappear. I've been on this board for almost 6 years now so I cannot even begin to think of what the problem could be. Help! Thanks.

annrae

(Barbara)

Please take a look at our Technical Support Forum found near the bottom of the main forum list. Look for the threads about not staying logged on, it sounds like that is the problem you are having. You will need to clear your cookies but you can get more specific information there. In the first few pages of thread there are several on this problem.

You can post there if that doesn't work or you still need help.

Old 09-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #477
firecracker725
DIS Veteran

Can't Post

I have definitely completed registration, and I even have a few posts and replies on the boards; however, I am unable to post currently. The info box says I can only edit my posts. What happened?

-------------
firecracker725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:51 PM   #478
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecracker725 View Post
I have definitely completed registration, and I even have a few posts and replies on the boards; however, I am unable to post currently. The info box says I can only edit my posts. What happened?
That is because your trip report was moved to the Completed Trip Reports board, per the rules of the rules of our Trip Report Forum. That board is locked--once it is moved there no more posts are allowed. You are still able to post on any of the other boards that we have.

If you have a reason to post on that Trip Report you will have to PM a moderator of that board and let them know.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #479
SayCheers
Earning My Ears

This is the only forum where I can post. I sent two emails to the support at wdwinfo.com address, but I have not received an activation email. I adjusted my spam settings after sending my first email, but I still have not gotten a response. Can you please help?
Thanks,
Beth
SayCheers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #480
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayCheers View Post
This is the only forum where I can post. I sent two emails to the support at wdwinfo.com address, but I have not received an activation email. I adjusted my spam settings after sending my first email, but I still have not gotten a response. Can you please help?
Thanks,
Beth
I will see what I can do. Give me a few days, and keep checking back here.