|09-15-2010, 11:23 PM||#1|
Master of Useless Knowledge Countdown Timers 'R Us
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Apex, NC
La Hacienda de San Angel for New Year's Eve
While trying to make a dining reservation online for New Year's Eve at La Hacienda de San Angel, the website gave me an error multiple times. I called Disney Dining reservations thinking that they could get around it.
Apparently, La Hacienda is going to have a special New Year's Eve dinner that night. Here's what I got out of the rep:
- There will be two seatings: one early and one late
- Both seatings include dinner and drinks, reps don't have any more info on what else is included
- Presumably the late seating centers around the midnight celebration
- The cost of the later seating is $239.61 per person (no discount for kids)
- The reps do not have pricing info for the early seating
- Reps cannot make the reservations, they'll give you a special number which they can't give out yet
Anybody know anything else about this celebration?
|09-16-2010, 07:53 AM||#2|
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far enough outside the Beltway
This is not surprising. California Grill, which also has a fireworks view, has a similar event on New Years Eve. Theirs, however, costs around $4-500 per person.
|celebration, dinner, la hacienda, new year's|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|