Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #436
DisneyLeah
Feb 2011 Disney Bride!

Oh my gosh - I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all that! I hope the relief you are feeling lasts and you can enjoy your day. Everything is going to be so great and we will all be sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Hang in there and feel good!!
DisneyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:38 AM   #437
Petals & Pixie Dust
DIS Veteran

(I'm not much for words this early today...but the hug for all you have gone thru...pixie dust to help...and super excited smiley b/c you leave in 2 days!)
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-09-2010, 08:25 AM   #438
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by puente0629 View Post
Wow, hang in there... I'm sure everything will work out and try to keep your stress down...i had a friend who went through the same thing and they say stress doesn't help.

Hope you feel better
No, stress is probably what triggered this so I've been trying to destress but the DFi isn't helping so Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyy View Post
Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say but I can imagine the stress of missing the last 3 days of school. I am more stressed about wrapping up the school year and not my wedding in about 16 days, if you know what I mean. The wedding is fun but IEP paperwork and all..... Oh, you are reminding me I haven't done my grading yet. I am so glad it is not something new and hope the injections tie you over. take care
These last days of school are awful! I did come into work yesterday and today because I had to, I had so much to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_tink8i8 View Post
omg I hope everything works out with your neck. Hang in there
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkLoverSam View Post
Oh My God! I hope the injections help you be comfortable for your wedding day! I was just thinking you were soo close to your date (and me to my birthday) and that I hoped all was well
Thanks, they are helping, just need to get the swelling down and I'll be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezaddict231 View Post
I'm so sorry you're going through this so close to the wedding, sending lots of pixie dust that the medication continues to do it's job and that you have an amazing wedding day!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVC Bride 2011 View Post

I'm so sorry you have to go through this so close to the end of the school year and your wedding! I can't even imagine! I hope the injections help and that you're able to enjoy the last few days of planning before the big day. I know you will still have an incredible wedding - hang in there!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLeah View Post
Oh my gosh - I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all that! I hope the relief you are feeling lasts and you can enjoy your day. Everything is going to be so great and we will all be sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Hang in there and feel good!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petals & Pixie Dust View Post

(I'm not much for words this early today...but the hug for all you have gone thru...pixie dust to help...and super excited smiley b/c you leave in 2 days!)
Now it's one day!!
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:27 AM   #439
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

I am sorry that you had to deal with all of this so close to your wedding As if the end of the school year wasn't stressful enough, now you have added worry. I hope that you find a way to get it feeling better so that you can enjoy every moment of your wedding day - it is coming so soon!

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #440
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

We leave tomorrow!!

So, the bags are packed, we just have to load the cars and fill up the tanks!

We're probably leaving at around 9 tomorrow so we can get to Franck's and drop of our favors earlier in the day.

One day until we leave!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #441
puente0629
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by girli565 View Post

We're probably leaving at around 9 tomorrow so we can get to Franck's and drop of our favors earlier in the day.

One day until we leave!
Yayyy!!!! So excited for you!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #442
helloirishkitty
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry that you are dealing with all of this so close to your wedding day. That must be a whole much of unecessary stress. I hope that the shots work and that you are relieved enough to enjoy your big day!

It's so exciting that your all packed and ready to go!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:14 AM   #443
pixie921
DIS Veteran

I hope once you're on your way your stress lifts and you feel wonderful and are able to totally enjoy your wedding trip.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #444
MsEsty
DIS Veteran

It always seems that life tries to throw on that one little extra when you are stressed to the max. Hopefully once you get into Disney all those little stresses will melt away!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #445
NYPrincess422
Mouseketeer

Woohoo I hope you have a safe drive, relax and have a wonderful time. Your getting married

VACATIONS
* May 2008 - Off Property (1st visit) * October 2009 - Off Property (Engagement) * November 2010 - Port Orleans Riverside (Wedding) * September 2011 - Boardwalk Resort Inn
* May 2012 - Las Vegas (The Venetian) * October 2012 - Italy
* December 2012 - Dolphin * May 2013 - Vegas (The Venetian) * December 2013 - The Boardwalk Inn!
NYPrincess422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #446
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by puente0629 View Post
Yayyy!!!! So excited for you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
I am sorry that you had to deal with all of this so close to your wedding As if the end of the school year wasn't stressful enough, now you have added worry. I hope that you find a way to get it feeling better so that you can enjoy every moment of your wedding day - it is coming so soon!
I'm starting to feel slightly normal again so the injections are working, thank goodness. Now if I can just stop taking the pain meds and switch to tylenol I'll be good bc the meds kill my stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloirishkitty View Post
I'm sorry that you are dealing with all of this so close to your wedding day. That must be a whole much of unecessary stress. I hope that the shots work and that you are relieved enough to enjoy your big day!

It's so exciting that your all packed and ready to go!
Very exciting!! Thanks for the well wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie921 View Post
I hope once you're on your way your stress lifts and you feel wonderful and are able to totally enjoy your wedding trip.
I'm hoping so too! Once I leave Miami I'll be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEsty View Post
It always seems that life tries to throw on that one little extra when you are stressed to the max. Hopefully once you get into Disney all those little stresses will melt away!
I know, but at least it's starting to feel better. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be 100%, I'm crossing my fingers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPrincess422 View Post
Woohoo I hope you have a safe drive, relax and have a wonderful time. Your getting married
Thank you!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #447
Mickeefan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by girli565 View Post

One day until we leave!
Are you going to any parks before the wedding? I'll be at the Magic Kingdom on Friday. Are we still meeting for lunch or something? Just let me know when and where and I'll be there (outside a park is better for me). Thanks.

Looking forward to meeting you! Will @charmizane be joining us?

Mickeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #448
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeefan View Post
Are you going to any parks before the wedding? I'll be at the Magic Kingdom on Friday. Are we still meeting for lunch or something? Just let me know when and where and I'll be there (outside a park is better for me). Thanks.

Looking forward to meeting you! Will @charmizane be joining us?
Friday I will be at MK but probably for the extra hours. But we could totes do lunch Friday afternoon. I'm staying at POFQ, want to meet there? Say 1pm? I'll text you when we arrive in WDW.

Charmizane will be there Friday i think, I'll ask her then land et you know when I text you Can't wait to see you!!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #449
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

A bit of news I'm sure you all will love...

So... I know Danny will hate this because I'll be on my phone but I really want to do it so

I will be doing a semi-live TR from WDW!! I will probably not include the wedding day but I will include everything that leads up to it and then once I'm home I'll post that up!

I'll be posting here on my PJ because that's the most obvious place for it. So check in periodicially throughout the next few days and catch up on what we've been up to!!
Old 06-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #450
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

Ooo very exciting!! I will definitely be checking for updates!! I hope that you have an amazing trip!

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: