Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
King Charming
Mouseketeer

KC & the double dipping band. Nov 14-21

It was GREAT! We had the time of our lives, again. In addition to the regular this is what we did, where we went, what we fought about type TR, we will include stories, observations, opinions, and other random babblings.

To those of you who read the PTR, I am sorry, and will try to do better. Those of you who missed it also missed out on learning about Mickey's favorite machine, DisneyRebates, my campaign, how to get an upgrade, and a host of other related topics. Go waste some time over there. But not now, please stay and waste your time here first, THEN go read the other.

Our group consists of my dear DW (aka Hypermommy), and our two eating machines (aka DS16 & DS14). and me. I share them with Mickey whenever possible.

Anyway, the cruise bug bit me hard when we won a 7 day DCL cruise and went on a western in April 08. We treated it as the trip of a lifetime and went all out. I answered the mysterious question 'How much does a 'free' cruise cost? Answer- $4.5K, but wanted to do it again anyway. There was alot we could cut out this time, especially doing the same route, so we booked 14 months out. Plenty of time to plan, save, and enjoy having something to look forward to. Or so I thought.

And this is something else we need to get clear right from the start. While I promise to post often, and actually finish in a timely manner, this is gonna be a long one. I found I enjoy writing these, and since this will be the last one for a very long time, I intend to make the most of it. You'll also have to put up with DW's input from time to time, as this will be a tag team effort, and the photos she will post. You'd think w/ over 1200 pics taken, at least a few would be viewable. You decide.

Remember, y'all are requested to add your own opinions/lies/corrections often. There's no sense in me having all the fun....
King Charming is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: