Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Cooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Jonesie
Earning My Ears

Need recipe from Cat Cora Kouzzina

I had breakfast last week at Kouzzina. My group ordered the Sunrise Sparkling Sangria and everybody loved it!! We asked our waitress for the recipe and she took my email address and informed us that the recipe will be emailed to me. Unfortunately, when I got home it wasn't there......I've tried to find the recipe on the Food Network site but it is not coming up...Can anyone help me find the recipe or give me some advice on how to contact Kouzzina to get the recipe?
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
SuzieN
DIS Veteran

It might take a while for them to get back to you. I e-mailed WDW last year about the potato leek soup recipe from Biergarten and it took more than 3 months to get a reply. You could also try e-mailing WDW directly to request the recipe.
SuzieN is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Missytara
I'm all ears!

MMMMMM! It is so devine......

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
Tatania
Disney Foodie

Jonesie - I was told the same thing by every restaurant I requested recipes from and never heard back. I think they do that now to keep the guest happy and then throw away the contact info. The only way I got the recipes after the fact, was to contact WDW again, give them my reservation numner, waiter name, whatever and tell them the restaurant promised to send the recipe but hadn't yet. Ask them to send a reminder to the restaurant and then please share the recipe on our Disney Recipe thread if you get it.
I've posted loads of the recipes I was sent and would really like to see some other people adding to the collection too - (and not just coming there to post when they want a recipe).

First visit to WDW in 1976. Many times since then.

Tatania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #5
Jonesie
Earning My Ears

Tatania- I love the idea of posting the recipes in one place. I will contact wdw and as soon as I have the recipe, I will post it on the recipe exchange. Thanks again...
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: