Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Guy Fieri's Disneyland Resort Holiday Special - AIRING ON FOOD NETWORK THIS MONTH!

I suppose I should be a proper mod and move my own thread over to the Community Board, BUT I thought that seeing this upcoming Guy Fieri DLR Holiday special may help some folks with their DLR holiday trip planning, so I put it here for now.

Anyway, last year Guy was at DLR the weekend before Christmas, filming this special one-hour version of his popular Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives for the Food Network, set to air on Saturday, December 5. I was there at DLR during that time and I never saw him! Nancy - YellowMickeyPonchos - met him while he was making fresh candy canes. I like that it is one full hour. Usually the one-hour shows go to WDW stuff, but this whole hour is devoted to holidays at DLR only! I am setting my DVR so I can watch this during the year, whenever I need a little taste of DLR at Christmastime!!!

Here is the link with more info: http://www.foodnetwork.com/diners-dr...day/index.html

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014

Last edited by Sherry E; 12-06-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: